First stab at this 2020 Mock Draft

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
There is no way Anaheim lets Perfetti and Rossi slip past them unless Raymond is who they get at #6.
They need a top line guy to play with Zegras or a guy to center his own line. Perfetti on the wing has a Nasty good shot & high IQ.
I also see Rossi as a winger option, on the wing he would work well with Steel more than Zegras as Steel tends to shoot more than Zegras and Rossi is pure playmaker.

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
There is no way Anaheim lets Perfetti and Rossi slip past them unless Raymond is who they get at #6.
They need a top line guy to play with Zegras or a guy to center his own line. Perfetti on the wing has a Nasty good shot & high IQ.
I also see Rossi as a winger option, on the wing he would work well with Steel more than Zegras as Steel tends to shoot more than Zegras and Rossi is pure playmaker.

They have been going pretty forward heavy since the 2016. They should be looking to grab the best RHD dman that just falls into their laps like Zegras did.

I don't see Rossi as a winger at all. He's going to make his money at the center position. As for Perfetti I have a feeling he's going to drop like there always is with a player you think will go high.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
If the draft were to shake out this way I can't see Minnesota taking Lundell over Perfetti. They are team known for boring defensive hockey that struggle to score goals. They need a dynamic forward that can put up points not another 2 way forward like Koivu. They have a good system and seem to have no problem developing 2 way hard working guys but lack that the star quality players that are usually found at the top of the draft. Lundell seems like a safe pick for them.

Other than that I would say nice work.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
This is how I see it shake out...NYR-Laf,LA-Byfield,Ott-Raymond,Det-Rossi,Ott-Holtz,Ana-Drysdale,NJ-Askarov,Buff-Perfetti,Minn-Sanderson,Winn-Jarvis,Nash-Lundell,Flor-Schneider,Caro-Mercer,Ed-Stutzle,TO-Quinn,Mont-Mysak,Chic-Gunler,NJ-Guhle,Calg-Zary,NJ-Holloway,Columbus-M Bourque,Philly-Wallinder,-Van-Grans,Wash-H Lapierre,StL-Amirov,Ana-Peterka,Colorado-J Perreault,Dall-Foester,Ott-Niemela,SJ-Hiroven,Vegas-Reichel

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This is how I see it shake out...NYR-Laf,LA-Byfield,Ott-Raymond,Det-Rossi,Ott-Holtz,Ana-Drysdale,NJ-Askarov,Buff-Perfetti,Minn-Sanderson,Winn-Jarvis,Nash-Lundell,Flor-Schneider,Caro-Mercer,Ed-Stutzle,TO-Quinn,Mont-Mysak,Chic-Gunler,NJ-Guhle,Calg-Zary,NJ-Holloway,Columbus-M Bourque,Philly-Wallinder,-Van-Grans,Wash-H Lapierre,StL-Amirov,Ana-Peterka,Colorado-J Perreault,Dall-Foester,Ott-Niemela,SJ-Hiroven,Vegas-Reichel

Wow if stutzle drops to 4th overall I would
Be shocked also where is the Rangers second pick?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I don't see the need for the Jets to take another winger when they already have Laine, Ehlers, and Connor, meanwhile the C hole is so big they have Wheeler playing there.
jets always seem to take bpa at least in their eyes very easily could be a winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->