Series Talk: First Round: Pens (1) vs. Isles (4) - Series Tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I may agree with this. Cats can be f***in crazy.

26% of men are smart. If you try to **** with a house cat its claws will slice through your skin like a hot knife through butter.

Not only that, but cats instinctively go after the nose and eyes as to quickly disable an incoming aggressive attacker... no thanks.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I just put my 100k on the Pens winning the Cup.

I want to do those series bets, but it's like parking my fake money where I can't get it for extending periods of time.
On top of that the odds / winnings / payouts arent always different than normal bets.
SOMETIMES they are though....

What are the odds / rates for payout if you win / pens win?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I want to do those series bets, but it's like parking my fake money where I can't get it for extending periods of time.
On top of that the odds / winnings / payouts arent always different than normal bets.
SOMETIMES they are though....

What are the odds / rates for payout if you win / pens win?

13x, I think.

Reactions: LOGiK

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
26% of men are smart. If you try to **** with a house cat its claws will slice through your skin like a hot knife through butter.

Not only that, but cats instinctively go after the nose and eyes as to quickly disable an incoming aggressive attacker... no thanks.

I also may have been traumatized by an aunt's Siamese cat, who was basically made of pure hate.

What did I ever do to you, Misty?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
13x, I think.

Pittsburgh Penguins
Current Odds : 13/1 (13.00)
Dec 11, 2020 | Updated: Thursday at 4:30 PM
[+] Wagers

I found it... I was going to bet w/you and Ignatius, but I look to my side and it's -0-... damnit I guess I didn't bet yesterday before 6-7 est when they give the 10k hand out =/

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I also may have been traumatized by an aunt's Siamese cat, who was basically made of pure hate.

What did I ever do to you, Misty?

hahah...

Well... there is always someones pet in the family that was an annoying ankle biting yappy pup eating your shoes or a frantic frenzied psycho house cat stalking you and pissing in your shoes....

We've all pretty much been there =P

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
57viz1.jpg

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
You existed. Some cats don't need a reason, they just need an excuse.
You know how animals seem to sense people's vibes???

Sometimes pet's can be the best judge of character =P

I know one person specifically my pets (mostly dogs, but I had a cat once) and none of them ever liked this person I know.... and they aren't wrong for doing so =P

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The absolute best thing I can say about Evgeni Malkin's year is that he played the requisite amount of games to get his name on the Cup just in case they manage to win this whole thing. Other than that what a nightmare, rock-bottom type of season.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
You know how animals seem to sense people's vibes???

Sometimes pet's can be the best judge of character =P

I know one person specifically my pets (mostly dogs, but I had a cat once) and none of them ever liked this person I know.... and they aren't wrong for doing so =P

You suggesting Misty was onto something and Soggy's a wrong 'un? :P

Reactions: LOGiK

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
The absolute best thing I can say about Evgeni Malkin's year is that he played the requisite amount of games to get his name on the Cup just in case they manage to win this whole thing. Other than that what a nightmare, rock-bottom type of season.

Geno kick-started our current run with his last 10 games. He was the central factor in lighting that fire IMO. Just sucks that that lanky bastard took out his knee.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Isles fans are salivating on the thought of facing the Pens who they feel have weak goaltending and week D and are soft as a team.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It is what it is. I mean Crosby lost almost two years with concussions. It’s part of the story at this point. I really thought 71 would be ready for game 1.

It's just a really shit way to go out for my favorite player. I don't see things getting any better next year.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
It's just a really shit way to go out for my favorite player. I don't see things getting any better next year.

Nah man, Geno’s gonna play this playoffs. He’s definitely close. I see him retiring with Sid in 2-3 years and that’s what I’m going with until it doesn’t happen.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Nah man, Geno’s gonna play this playoffs. He’s definitely close. I see him retiring with Sid in 2-3 years and that’s what I’m going with until it doesn’t happen.

I admire your optimism.

I know injuries are tricky but I didn't see either one he took this year as egregious. The one that has him currently back out was borderline incidental contact. Dude just can't hack it at this level physically anymore.

But whatever. I'm kind of being a dick when everyone is trying to have fun.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I admire your optimism.

I know injuries are tricky but I didn't see either one he took this year as egregious. The one that has him currently back out was borderline incidental contact. Dude just can't hack it at this level physically anymore.

But whatever. I'm kind of being a dick when everyone is trying to have fun.

Yeah you are:laugh: I’m not gonna rehash the injury again but that was major contact and a pretty devastating range of motion. By a very large hockey player. It’s not a fluke or some gentle touch. Geno ain’t fragile he just takes some big hits at unfortunate times. He’s had a lot of bad luck.

I say he’s back in game 2 or 3 at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->