Series Talk: First Round: Pens (1) vs. Isles (4) - Series Tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Other than the poster who literally posts nothing but attacks on our stars to the point I question if he's even a Pens fan or just a visiting fan pretending to be a Pens fan, who is turning on him? I hate Evgeni Malkin. My concern/frustration is about his constant injuries and how it's starting to happen more frequently and seems to affect him longer.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Neutral watcher who would like to see the Pens win here.

No playoff game should be starting at 12 pm, I'm not even sure It'd be a better TV ratings draw to start at noon compared to a normal time like 3:00 if you're going to have an afternoon game. Wtf NHL?

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Is carter going to be enough, or should we also have made a Daniel winnick type of deadline pickup?

Reactions: tom_servo

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'd wear that.

I see you more of an orange kind of guy

tenor.gif

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Yeah, absolutely.

Not that I dont want us to have a healthy Geno and all that he brings, but let's state the obvious: this team absolutely thrives on "A big name is out, we gotta pick up the slack every shift". We saw it alot the last two years in the regular season and we saw it in 2017.

At the very least, I dont think the Pens' effort or focus is going to dip when we're still shorthanded. And like you said, coming in to the playoffs with a clean bill of health in the past (or at least playing guys who are still nursing injuries) hasnt exactly gone well.
yep, let's go. i'm pumped. of all years we're less reliant on a healthy geno than ever

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Give your comment at least a moment of thought before you hit "Post reply", and you might come up with some legitimately useful thought. Like for example: I may be from a part of the world and from a culture where they separate decimal points with commas.

Besides, your comment shows that you have nothing of substance to say about the subject matter of my post. Which in turn means that my argument is probably valid and my view is probably right.
no i just don't feel like saying anything else to you because you aren't a real person to me and i thought that might strike a nerve. did it? i think so! lmao. literally just a taste of your own medicine. 1,5 ounces

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Yinzers gonna yinz. If Crosby has a bad game there will be people calling for his head too. A small percentage of people who are angry take over social media and make it less fun for the rest of us.
he's not a yinzer tho. he's... something else

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yinzers gonna yinz. If Crosby has a bad game there will be people calling for his head too. A small percentage of people who are angry take over social media and make it less fun for the rest of us.
This board was doing it with Zucker, while getting the FULL Iginla to LW Bylsma treatement as a RW'er.

It's why I've kept my visits here infrequent.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Missing a preposition and an article there, Edgar Allan Poe.

New rule on this board? Being non-native English speaker or simply not very good at grammar somehow diminishes your right to have your own opinion, to have a FAIR AND OBJECTIVE opinion and to voice it?

Huh, interesting.

Reactions: Ryder71

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
no i just don't feel like saying anything else to you because you aren't a real person to me and i thought that might strike a nerve. did it? i think so! lmao. literally just a taste of your own medicine. 1,5 ounces

Sorry bud, your post sounds like some incoherent babbling to me. Can't make heads or tails of what you were trying to say. Try again, with a bit more clarity and structure, if you wanna be heard and understood.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
glad to see you back. hope all is well.
Mate, you see the posts here, yeah? I'm 100% fine, this place on the other hand is quite toxic and stepping away for a short time gave me a better perspective of it.

You literally quoted a bloke that said he hates Evgeni Malkin.

I mean...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Mate, you see the posts here, yeah? I'm 100% fine, this place on the other hand is quite toxic and stepping away for a short time gave me a better perspective of it.

You literally quoted a bloke that said he hates Evgeni Malkin.

I mean...

yeah @Sidney the Kidney is unrivaled in his pessimism.

unlike us who are always selling optimism.

Last edited:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Betting odds at puck drop will be interesting, Pens still favored tonight assuming Malkin is out. Will put down a few k on the Pens if the odds jump to the Isles in the morning

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Betting odds at puck drop will be interesting, Pens still favored tonight assuming Malkin is out. Will put down a few k on the Pens if the odds jump to the Isles in the morning

Geno being out will not make the line move much if it all.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Desmith being out won’t be a factor as long as Jarry stays healthy.

Will be interesting to see how Tanev and Matheson look after the respective injuries
Both guys have a lot of speed which can help beat the Isles slop fest

Geno being out doesn’t surprise me he looks like an old beaten down horse heading for the glue factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->