NFL: First QB drafted next year?

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
1. Lynch
2. Goff
3. Cook

Only watched a few Memphis games but came out impressed with Lynch.

With Goff, he's skilled, no doubt but he hasn't played up to strong competition, and I keep getting the feeling that he's more of a product of the system. We haven't seen an air raid QB succeed in the NFL yet.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am not impressed even a little bit by Cook right now

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Neither am I. His accuracy is terrible and his decision making and field vision sucks. Goff has NFL traits that teams love. His mechanics, release, ball placement, accuracy are impressive. He's not your typical air raid QB. He needs to put on weight because he's skinny.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Neither am I. His accuracy is terrible and his decision making and field vision sucks. Goff has NFL traits that teams love. His mechanics, release, ball placement, accuracy are impressive. He's not your typical air raid QB. He needs to put on weight because he's skinny.

His hype seems to be up there with guys like Jimmy Clausen, and Jake Locker who were lifted up as high draft picks at least a year ahead of their draft year (in Clausen's case he did end up dropping) without any real substance

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Voted Lynch, but only because I think Goff is going back to Cal for one more year.

Also, wtf happened to Hackenberg? Three months ago he was the consensus #1 pick.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Voted Lynch, but only because I think Goff is going back to Cal for one more year.

Also, wtf happened to Hackenberg? Three months ago he was the consensus #1 pick.

You mean 2 years ago he was consensus projected #1 pick? Cause he was awful last year

I don't see anything with Hackenberg's game that is NFL quality

He has horrid accuracy and makes stupid throws all the time

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Every time I've seen Goff play, he has been really awful. If he's the first QB taken, yikes.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: