First period hat trick for Evander Kane

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Impressive! Anyone know if the Sharks have any sponsors like Safeway that'll win someone a million or something like that if he can get a few more?

Reactions: Phu

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I had a funny feeling Kane would score tonight, so i laid some money on the line for fun.

Did not expect a 1st period hatty :laugh:

Reactions: Phu

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Wish he had a better personality.

I dont know, when I hung out with him in Buffalo he seemed fine. Maybe you had a different experience when you met, please elaborate.

God this narrative needs to die. Hes not even on the Sabres anymore and it still pisses me off, hope you San Jose fans have picked up the fight against all the lazy, entitled, show-off, stupid, bad personality bs Kane gets. Dude works his ass off on the ice, hes dialed back the personality strictly to make a portion of the games fan base back off.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I dont know, when I hung out with him in Buffalo he seemed fine. Maybe you had a different experience when you met, please elaborate.

God this narrative needs to die. Hes not even on the Sabres anymore and it still pisses me off, hope you San Jose fans have picked up the fight against all the lazy, entitled, show-off, stupid, bad personality bs Kane gets. Dude works his ass off on the ice, hes dialed back the personality strictly to make a portion of the games fan base back off.
Fair enough. Maybe I'm wrong.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Fair enough. Maybe I'm wrong.

Sorry to pick you out of the bunch, but everytime he does something special everyone comes out of the woodwork with these claims. If Eichel wins a cup for buffalo he could fill a swimming pool up with $100 Bill's and swim through it like scrooge mcduck for all I care. Kane works hard every shift, that should matter more than Instagram posts to hockey fans, but for some reason it doesnt with him.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Sorry to pick you out of the bunch, but everytime he does something special everyone comes out of the woodwork with these claims. If Eichel wins a cup for buffalo he could fill a swimming pool up with $100 Bill's and swim through it like scrooge mcduck for all I care. Kane works hard every shift, that should matter more than Instagram posts to hockey fans, but for some reason it doesnt with him.
No worries. :)

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
And in the first game back on the ice with the linesman he abused. Priceless.

Kane gets the best kind of revenge a player can get. Linesman could only watch the hat trick with an almost forgotten dream of playing in the NHL.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
BAH GAWD!
tenor.png

Reactions: slocal

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

He clearly has character issues. Where there is smoke there is fire. He is one of the few good players I imagine most teams are happy to not have.

Reactions: mattihp

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
He clearly has character issues. Where there is smoke there is fire. He is one of the few good players I imagine most teams are happy to not have.
Absolutely zero reports of him being bad in the locker room in SJ. Joe Thornton told DW he was a good guy before we traded for him.

He may have been disgruntled playing for bad teams in areas he didn't like or want to live in (like exactly what he said in his player's tribune article), but he's been great here. Constantly laughing and smiling with all the teammates and doing chairty events in SJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->