First overall in 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I have a kid who is going first overall in 2028. You mother****ers look out. He's big for his age, too :nod:

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Me blogging...

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

So are you busy Friday night? ;)

:sarcasm:

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Way, way, way too early to project how they'll do that far into the future when they aren't even teens yet.

A lot of kids do really well when young and fizzle and never come anywhere near making it at the NHL level.

There once was a kid that scored 378 goals at age 10 and he... wait bad example. :sarcasm:

takehisheadoff

Nov 2, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
All jokes aside I seen that kid play at a tournament in Medicine Hat a while back and I have to admit he is awesome. Its stupid that they even let him play out there. They should of moved him up to Bantam (where he would dominate too). It looks like Alex Ovechkin playing out with Junior B kids.

PokeCheck101

Feb 1, 2011
Call me when the 11 year old is playing with 15-16 year olds and holding his own. Then you can make threads like this.

Couldn't agree more. Usually people start threads like this who are either the kids parents or a relative.... Fishing for comments and exposure.... I could be wrong.

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
Thanks for the link, kind of cool to look at. Obviously nobody thinks this kid will amount to something, which very well could be true, but regardless its interesting to read.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Seriously people give RS a break. Yeah the title is premature but what's not fun about hearing kids dominate in competitive hockey.

As a mod said this s hockey's FUTURE and criticism is stifling to interesting threads like these ones where we can almost peer into the future of hockey.

Yeah in the past the jimmy Hayes, Devon MacAuslands, Yan Sauves, Sam Calabreses, Steven Anthony's, Tyler Randall's, Andrei Kuchins, etc disappoint. But it's still fun to watch kids dominate at their levels.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

i know this baby who just oozes potential he should go first overall in 2029

Very original. I laughed so hard the first six times this joke was posted in this thread but rest assured #7 is even funnier

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Can we make a rule? Nothing over 2 years out please.

actually what is nuts is a comment like this...should be a rule that if the thread is not for you, do not click on it...this guy is WHL draft ranked not this year but next years draft...please stop ruining a board like a prospects one with such comments as this.

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I hope this guy ends up being the real deal just so all the idiots here will look silly. Yes this is obviously early, but it was a fun little thread that you didn't have to ****ing click on.

Alberta tough

Sep 3, 2008
Still on top!
actually what is nuts is a comment like this...should be a rule that if the thread is not for you, do not click on it...this guy is WHL draft ranked not this year but next years draft...please stop ruining a board like a prospects one with such comments as this.

Totally agree. The kid is the top goal scorer in the league that most of the kids who play in before they are drafted into it WHL from Alberta. Doing it at the age of 13 against 14 year olds. Like I said earlier alot of people are talking about him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->