First NHL Goal: Andrighetto scores Habs' lone goal in loss

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
He looked good, and so does Hudon. Not to being up an old topic but it would be suicide to have Andrighetto, Hudon and DD on the same team.

So unless there's a trade they're always going to be fighting over one or two spots.

Hudon is 5'11. He's a normal sized hockey player. It's bizarre that you randomly lumped him in the 5'7-5'9 group. But yet you don't include Gallagher ? I don't know.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Hudon is 5'11. It's the same size as Plekanec and Crosby. He's a bit less than half a foot taller than Gionta and DD.

Really the issue for size is between Gallagher, DD and Andrighetto. Unlike DD that completely shies away from contact, I saw Andrighetto take a check to make a play last night. It's at least a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Hudon is 5'11. It's the same size as Plekanec and Crosby. He's a bit less than half a foot taller than Gionta and DD.

Really the issue for size is between Gallagher, DD and Andrighetto. Unlike DD that completely shies away from contact, I saw Andrighetto take a check to make a play last night. It's at least a step in the right direction.
Hudon is listed 5'10 184 on the AHL website. On your top 9 offense ideally you have at most 2 small guys imo but I did like what I saw from Andrighetto.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Hudon is 5'11. He's a normal sized hockey player. It's bizarre that you randomly lumped him in the 5'7-5'9 group. But yet you don't include Gallagher ? I don't know.

Well I don't know if Gallagher falls into the same group, he's small but he's our best digger. His size isn't an issue for him like it can be for the others.

And 5'11" is fine for a team that is average in terms of height. On a team with so many small and slow people, 5'11" doesn't help.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Well I don't know if Gallagher falls into the same group, he's small but he's our best digger. His size isn't an issue for him like it can be for the others.

And 5'11" is fine for a team that is average in terms of height. On a team with so many small and slow people, 5'11" doesn't help.

I think we will be fine with a few of Gallagher-Hudon-Andrighetto-Lehkonen-Reway in the final line-up should they continue to develop.

Galchenyuk, Eller, Sekac, Pacioretty, McCarron, De La Rose, Scherbak. We have some bigger boys.

habitue*

I think we will be fine with a few of Gallagher-Hudon-Andrighetto-Lehkonen-Reway in the final line-up should they continue to develop.

Galchenyuk, Eller, Sekac, Pacioretty, McCarron, De La Rose, Scherbak. We have some bigger boys.

I strongly doubt we gonna see Reway at NHL level. Will Lehkonen be another Collberg. It looks like it so far.

Gallagher, Hudon and Andrighetto should be fine. And we have Audette still in Sherbrooke.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Only on the Habs board do fans actually try to rip one of their own prospects that leads the AHL in scoring after 24 games.:shakehead What does constitute giving praise to the hard work and talent these players exude every game they play, is my question?:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad