Pre-Game Talk: First Lightning game in over 9 months! - Washington VS Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

shello

Mar 5, 2011
Dana Point, CA
Was planning on skipping practice for it to fill my rebellious spirt but then my practice was cancelled, so I'm baffled. But can't wait! Looking forward to seeing what our boys can do. Also Conacher too will be very interesting.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I won't make it this weekend , but the following two Fridays I will be there in section 306!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
spongebobI%27mReady.jpg

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yahoo picked TB to finish last in SE division. Time to turn up the intensity in game one!!! :nod:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Yahoo picked TB to finish last in SE division. Time to turn up the intensity in game one!!! :nod:

Well, Puck Daddy's Sean Leahy.

Recent episodes of Marek vs Wyshynski (Wysh is the editor of PD) seem to indicate that both of them think of TB as a playoff team.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
I feel like I cant get any work done today. Like the day before Christmas. Time needs to hurry the fudge up.

I am betting Lindback starts though, even though Guy has not named a starter, I am fairly sure he is getting most of the nods this year, and if thats the case, they would most definitely start him opening night in front of the sell out crowd. Wish they would just come out and say it though.

The Forum is gonna be rocking. Wish I could have made it, but there were some expensive tix out there for this one (which I expected). I'll have to a wait a week or two for my first home game taste lol.

Lets Go Bolts!

:bolts:bolts:bolts

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
If you guys want the day to go faster, spend the rest of the day in a quiet room, no monitors or anything, and your only form of entertainment is playing with the door knob.

Wysh did today on MvsW that he has concerns about the Lightning, but didn't see them at the bottom of the division.

My last post was a little early in the morning for me so I misremembered that it was 'could be' a playoff team. Bubble type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->