Pre-Game Talk: First Goal of the Season

Which Blues player scores first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Schwartz...funny how Maroon has two votes but both O'Reilly and Tarasenko have none. Still early in the poll I guess...

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Cover-50-250x250.png

Chief Steele

Jun 26, 2018
what are the chances that Thomas and Kyrou get their first NHL goals tonight?? I would like to think its about 95% they get points..

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Bozak. All the young flashy guys, or superstars, its usually the veteran middle 6'er who get the first one...except for yesterday where it was the flashy kids and first-liners. But those and hundreds of other games are all just the exceptions that proves the rule.....

Ummm, an unrelated question, how does one change their vote in a poll? Asking for a friend

Reactions: CoMoBlues

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Wow! 30 votes in and no one has picked 91! That's kind of surprising. It would be the Bluesiest thing ever for us to get shut out tonight since they won't reveal the new goal song.

Sadly, I picked Maroon and now I know I'm destined to lose because Dizee picked him, too. I has a sad. :(

#AlwaysRong

:popcorn:

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Tarasenko. I think he comes out aggressive after a "down" year last year.

Shutyur5hole

Sep 25, 2018
St Louis
Dumb question but how does one vote? Is there a minimum post count or something? Nothing shows up to cast a vote, only the current results and who everyone else voted for.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Dumb question but how does one vote? Is there a minimum post count or something? Nothing shows up to cast a vote, only the current results and who everyone else voted for.

You have to have a minimum # of posts before you can vote.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Wow! 30 votes in and no one has picked 91! That's kind of surprising. It would be the Bluesiest thing ever for us to get shut out tonight since they won't reveal the new goal song.

Sadly, I picked Maroon and now I know I'm destined to lose because Dizee picked him, too. I has a sad. :(

#AlwaysRong

:popcorn:

New goal song is gonna debut during the player intro segment of pre-game. So luckily we get get to hear it one way or another.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad