Pre-Game Talk: First Goal of the Game - 2018-2019 Edition, NOW WITH PUPPIES (Use link in OP to submit picks)

DubeWheresMyCar

Sep 26, 2018
Really happy this is back, even though I needed to scroll a LONG way down the leaderboard to see my username (Which I forgot and was using an old email, so I had to make a whole new account. Old: MightyMallard)

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Ok.. looking at the leader board after the last game I gotta say... someone has horseshoes up their ass.

PosterPointsRight PicksTotal Picks
FlamesNewArena922
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Lindholm's goal was on the powerplay

/every point matters

I think that would give me an extra point to!

giphy.gif

Thanks for the correction guys

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Czarchuk

FlamesNewArena

Sep 10, 2018
Admit it.. you're from the future aren't you.. and these games are just history to you.
Can you tell me what the next winning 649 lottery numbers are?
i am going for the lotto max this week so don't even bother trying.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If I keep voting for the same 2 guys I gotta win eventually... right?

Reactions: Sk8M8

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah, I'm kinda against the idea. I'd like people to participate more and setting an automatic selection kinda encourages less participation. Also the reason why I started posting the line ups is kind of a reminder to get your picks in and so people can check who's in and who's not. (If someone can post the lineups before I can get to it, by all means do.)

However, I am thinking about extending the selection cutoff to broadcast start time + 10 minutes because puck drop usually doesn't happen until 10-15 minutes after the game starts airing. What do you guys think of that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->