OT: First Annual HFBlues Poster Hall of Fame Selection Thread

Who do you choose as the first inaugural member of HFBlues Hall of Fame.

• Total voters

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I'm on it. We could do it sometime in late July/early August after draft/free agency dies down
I like the thought of doing it immediately after the Blues season ends before people start drifting away for the summer, kind of a year in review type of thing while all the inside jokes and contributions from the past season are still relatively fresh in everyone's minds. Would also give us something positive and fun to do at a time when the board will need it.

I feel like late July/early August is more a time for looking ahead than looking back. That's usually when our prospect polls kick off and the focus of the board is usually on looking ahead to next season and beyond rather than the past.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I like the thought of doing it immediately after the Blues season ends before people start drifting away for the summer, kind of a year in review type of thing while all the inside jokes and contributions from the past season are still relatively fresh in everyone's minds. Would also give us something positive and fun to do at a time when the board will need it.

I feel like late July/early August is more a time for looking ahead than looking back. That's usually when our prospect polls kick off and the focus of the board is usually on looking ahead to next season and beyond rather than the past.

Fair enough either way we have time. Any idea for categories?

Reactions: Bendak

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This is easy.

giphy.gif

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Fair enough either way we have time. Any idea for categories?
Most crazy, not quite so positive Finn, who doesn't always seem to be a diehard Blues' fan? :naughty::popcorn::D:eek::rolleyes:

Lady Byng of HFBoards Posters award: Funniest poster who is polite, and still makes some sense?

Masterton of HFBoards Posters award: Makes no sense, but tries really hard?

Senility award: Makes no sense, but has the board's highest non-troll post count (other than Bendak)? The award winner also likes a lot of posts, but usually forgets to hit the "like" button.

Masochism Award: Highest combination of lifetime posts, years as a Blues' Fan, and ulcers caused by watching too many Blues' losses in crucial games.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Most crazy, not quite so positive Finn, who doesn't always seem to be a diehard Blues' fan? :naughty::popcorn::D:eek::rolleyes:

Lady Byng of HFBoards Posters award: Funniest poster who is polite, and still makes some sense?

Masterton of HFBoards Posters award: Makes no sense, but tries really hard?

Senility award: Makes no sense, but has the board's highest non-troll post count (other than Bendak)? The award winner also likes a lot of posts, but usually forgets to hit the "like" button.

Masochism Award: Highest combination of lifetime posts, years as a Blues' Fan, and ulcers caused by watching too many Blues' losses in crucial games.

Robb it is looking more and more like your going to have to write an HoF induction speech.

Kind Sir

Dec 19, 2013
The Charles Shaw Award: given to the poster who can always be counted upon for a cheap whine.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada

Bendak

Jedi Use Hacks
Apr 5, 2013
St. Louis
All are worthy options but I personally had to go with Fred Murtz

Also part of me hopes that by voting for him it will cause him to appear here again

So nobody here even knows for sure why he is no longer around then?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
All are worthy options but I personally had to go with Fred Murtz

Also part of me hopes that by voting for him it will cause him to appear here again

So nobody here even knows for sure why he is no longer around then?

This is the last time he post me at pm - Fred Murtz, Aug 25, 2016

Ranksu said:
Where are you, we miss you at Blues forum. Huge break, missed all post-game interviews and highlights.

Best regards xxxxx

Hi xxxxx, Ive stopped uploading videos. Working a lot. I will be back more this fall. Good to hear from you.

Reactions: Rexx and Bendak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad