First 500 fans to enter ‘Game On’ to receive free Sens tickets

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators announced additional details today for ‘Game On’ presented by Scotiabank, which will take place tomorrow starting at 2:30 p.m. at Scotiabank Place. The doors to the building will be open (free of charge), giving fans the opportunity to watch Ottawa’s first game of the 2012-13 season against the Winnipeg Jets on the Bell HD Screen.

The first 500 fans in attendance on Saturday will receive a pair of tickets to a Senators future home game, courtesy of Scotiabank. The tickets will be for the game against the Washington Capitals on Tuesday, Jan. 29, or versus the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday, Feb 5. In addition, Scotiabank will be providing 5,000 pairs of thundersticks to fans who come to watch the game at Scotiabank Place.

The Sens Store will be open on Saturday and all merchandise will be 50% off. There will be free activities for children, including balloon artists and face-painters, and a number of concession stands will be open for refreshments.

Parking and admission to Scotiabank Place on Saturday is free, but fans are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item as a donation to the Ottawa Food Bank.

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=651093

Point of the story is, if you watch our first game vs Winnipeg on the Bell HD screen at the arena, the first 500 fans will receive a pair of tickets.

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Now Im curious as to how this works? What time do the doors actually open? Like it says starting at 2:30... does that mean first 500 ppl to walk in at 2:30.. or If I show up there at like 10AM am I first?

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
"Scotiabank will be providing 5,000 pairs of thundersticks to fans who come to watch the game at Scotiabank Place"

Uhhh, these have to be the most annoying thing at a sporting event.. I think I'd take an arena full of vuvuzelas before these...

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Mr hold-my-place-in line

So, let's see. Some guy shows up at 10am and holds the line until 11 buddies show up to join him at 2:20pm. There goes 12 free tix instead of 1?! I predict a scrum

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
I'd be tempted to go, but hitting the 96 and walking down Palladium from Terry Fox doesn't seem like a fun way to spend a Saturday in mid-January.

Anca18

Aug 19, 2010
Ottawa, ON
Well, for free tickets sure I'll go...plus 4 x 331 square feet screens against a 47" TV in the basement will win every time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad