FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Reactions: bert

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
On the record: I genuinely think he's a decent guy and a solid sens fan.

I feel as though his quality of character as eroded over time. I imagine at one point he was a terrific owner to play for, and a pretty swell dude as well, but people evolve, or in this case degenerate. Seems to have gotten sour as time went on and unfortunately let whatever was happening in his personal life affect the team he owns. Some of it definitely is financial, but he should know that you must invest in a product to reap true long standing profit. Even if he took a hit which he already is without trying to, the brand would eventually be built up again and everyone would be happy, plus it’s not like he’d be in such a deep deficit that he’d have to stop living like someone in the top 1% of wealthiest humans on the planet. But no, he prefers to take the short sighted route and is reaping his just desserts for it even further financially and his image in turn is trash which is likely even worse.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The true gatekeeper of Senator fandom. You gotta submit, be willing to waste money and accept failure as a norm. That is a true Sens fan apparently.
I am creating some custom hand drawn cardboard cutouts of facsimiles of Sens players. One simple slogan will be hand written or painted on each of the cutouts. "I am a Sens Fan". Many of you could be like me and can't really afford to go to games to show how much of a fan you are so... for a small $10.00 investment you can have one of these very special and unique symbols of your fandom. A portion of the proceeds will go towards Sens ticket purchases and giveaways if there is sufficient support. Oh.. a free safety pin will accompany each "I am a Sens Fan" cutout.

Reactions: FolignoQuantumLeap

Tkachooook

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone else baffled at how stupid avs fans are? Saying we have had an easy schedule so far lol we have played unreal! No way we are a bottom three team and probably not a bottom five team. Some fans around the league are ridiculous... Can't wait until we are a bubble wildcard team and the nerd who made that stupid website realizes he wasted two weeks of his life programming it.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
20 games is where I like to make up my mind about a team.
Checking the schedule we play Tampa twice and Pittsburgh once (assuming we lose to them)
Boston/Vegas games are a toss-up; we should win it if we want a play-off spot.
The rest must be wins or overtime losses.

11-8-1 would be formidable.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Honestly, our pick is gone and we likely aren't making the playoffs. I'm probably alone on this, but I don't give a f*** where our pick ends up. I just want to actually enjoy Senators games this season, which I have been feeling so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad