#FIRECHIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Total waste of a thread, not happening anytime soon. TMac goes first, new coach comes in and when/if that fails, then Chia will go.

I’m not mandating for any of this to happen, it’s just the natural progression in the NHL.

Reactions: Lord Quas

Consultant

Sep 12, 2010
Total waste of a thread, not happening anytime soon. TMac goes first, new coach comes in and when/if that fails, then Chia will go.

I’m not mandating for any of this to happen, it’s just the natural progression in the NHL.
It's Chia that has a horrible track record and keeps losing trades, he unbuilt this team...
Keep some on-ice systems consistency by keeping Todd for now, no reason firing Chia can't happen now.

Reactions: thadd and Dawn Wall

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yup lets fire a guy that has a winning record since taking over a 30th place team.

Oil fan logic!
He is 82-77-18 since he has come in. Pretty okay record but we are currently looking like a team that will make that a below 0.500 record overall pretty quick.

We have almost 1/3 of our losses from last season already in only 13 games.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I know this is supposed to be a serious conversation but whenever I see CHIA in all caps...I can't help but think...

cropped_chiajumbo.jpg

CHIA
CHIA
CHIA

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Yup lets fire a guy that has a winning record since taking over a 30th place team.

Oil fan logic!

The Oilers have won 82 regular season games and lost 95 since Chia took over. OT losses are still losses.

The Oilers were 28th when Chia took over the team and they are now 30th.

At least use facts when trying to justify your homerism.

Perfect thread for the mods to lock up in my opinion.

Become a mod then...

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017

Oil fan logic!

Hey man I get your positivity, take McDavid and Draisaitl out and Chia's 2.5 years as GM would be all sorts of historical bad. Guess what... Mcdavid and Draisaitl were already in his lap when he took over ...... 2.5 years ago. :)

Reactions: thadd and Dawn Wall

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
The Oilers have won 82 regular season games and lost 95 since Chia took over. OT losses are still losses.

Become a mod then...

After 13 games. Sweet thanks.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

Perfect thread for the mods to lock up in my opinion.

Become a mod then...
GM, President and now a mod?

Reactions: shoop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->