Fire Ken Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I mean, there are posters making it personal. They follow me to other threads and even other boards to call me a troll, idiot, etc. and it’s beyond pathetic. It’s not enough to pollute HF Oilers with it- they are so offended that anyone dare criticize Dear Leader they take can’t control themselves elsewhere on the site.

I think that's partly because you disappear off the boards while the team wins 5 straight and then they lose one and BOOP! You're back, spouting your rhetoric.

I mean when it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck; then it must be a duck.

Reactions: Oilhawks and TB12

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I think that's partly because you disappear off the boards while the team wins 5 straight and then they lose one and BOOP! You're back, spouting your rhetoric.

I mean when it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck; then it must be a duck.

There should be a rule where "new" posters need to say their old account name so we know who we're dealing with. :laugh:

Reactions: nuck and TB12

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

I mean when it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck; then it must be DropTheGloves.
fixed

Reactions: TB12

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
I’m not sure what caused this thread to be bumped tonight but let the record show it wasn’t because of me. :dunno:

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
The thread police are going to keep bumping this until they get their way and get the thread deleted.

That, and following me around to other threads/boards to complain I'm a troll. It's beyond strange how they treat those with dissenting opinions.

You do realize that part of the responsibility still falls on you for creating this right?

I take responsibility for my own opinion, sure. I can't and won't take responsibility for the way people have acted over me having it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerchon

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Red Wings fan here...
Ken Holland is way past it. He was way past in Detroit and had been since at least 2011/12.
I hoped, for your sake, he might regain some of his Midas touch building around McDavid and Drai. But he's had zero success.
Dave Tippett, by the way, seems way too old school for McDavid/Drai.
But that's what Holland does. He hires good old boys. I'm surprised he hasn't brought in Babcock.

Reactions: Aerchon

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
Three games? Out of everything you could have used...that's what you pick?

It is pretty bad tbh. I don't remember this stretch of games this bad since then either. That being said, I will admit we are still in a good position in the standings, so despite how fun it is to use a bunch of hyperbole through this three game devastation, we will probably still make the playoffs.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I'm on board now. Took a longtime but inescapable this is a garbage roster. you couldn't imagine a club this bad that has 2 generational players on it. Half of the lineup up is bondo fill crap.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
It is pretty bad tbh. I don't remember this stretch of games this bad since then either. That being said, I will admit we are still in a good position in the standings, so despite how fun it is to use a bunch of hyperbole through this three game devastation, we will probably still make the playoffs.
I mean. The entire month of December last year was easily the worst stretch of hockey in the McDavid era. It was the last three games times like 15:D

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
I mean. The entire month of December last year was easily the worst stretch of hockey in the McDavid era. It was the last three games times like 15.
I mean. The entire month of December last year was easily the worst stretch of hockey in the McDavid era. It was the last three games times like 15.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Probably put that stretch in my "do not remember" pile.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I'm on board now. Took a longtime but inescapable this is a garbage roster. you couldn't imagine a club this bad that has 2 generational players on it. Half of the lineup up is bondo fill crap.
Are you kidding me Drive? You're giving up and want a GM fired after 3 damn games? What has he done wrong other than get a goalie. None of those goalies, for example, wanted to come to Edmonton. Superstar Markstrom used us to make more money. What's Holland supposed to do? Tie players and GMs up and blackmail them to do what he wants? Compare Holland to our other spectacular GMs and tell me how he compares please

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad