Fire Hynes Already Part IV: Make It Stop Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Chris Ryan is reporting it's happening in the next 24-48 and ALAIN FREAKING NASREDDINE will be the interim coach. JESUS WHEN WILL THIS STOP. NASREDDINE should be following Hynes out the door.
He’ll be out after this year too. It’s an interim because Shero wants to hire a big l fish this offseason.

At least it isn’t Kowalsky.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
a14.jpg

Reactions: Khione

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
I feel legit bad for Hynes. We have a game in 3 hours right now and word is already leaking his going to be canned?

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Who knows how this team will play under Nas alone without any Hynes influence, same with Kowalsky. But its a start, we needed an interim.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
ya'll really getting hung up on Nas, who cares he's just the interim. the season is a wash at this point we're not the Blues. at least Shero's finally showing some will to change. we also have a game in 3 hours and they needed to name an interim, who knows how long that will last.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
:facepalm:

I thought Nasreddine more of the problem than Hynes.

On the bright side, if we had promoted Kowalsky instead, I would have felt COMPLETELY Rickrolled.

Reactions: Bleedred and Japam

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Season is sunk anyway, who even cares about Nas taking the reigns on a short-term basis while we figure things out. I’d rather us take our time and make sure the next coach is actually good.

Definitely glad the Hynes era is over, not a bad guy just completely out of his depth as an NHL coach and stuck around way too long.

Reactions: Oneiro and NjDevsRR

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
ya'll really getting hung up on Nas, who cares he's just the interim. the season is a wash at this point we're not the Blues. at least Shero's finally showing some will to change. we also have a game in 3 hours and they needed to name an interim, who knows how long that will last.

Interim now...yes, but it's known that Shero loves "his guys" and Nas is one of "his guys". Say they improve under Nas now for the rest of the year (which isn't exactly hard to do when they have seem to have cratered) and become a below average team or even an average team rather than rock bottom. Is it out of the question that Shero removes the interim label and gives Nas a 3 year contract? I don't think so.

This should be a clean house type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad