Fire Holmgren..... Fire Scott.....Fire Fletcher

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
If these idiots don't fire the a** clown before the next game I am hoping that the fans showing up chant this all game. This org has something wrong with it since Ed passed away. This is a complete joke Hakstol may go on to win 10 cups somewhere else but the guy has lost this team (I'd argue he never had them). The players want him out (G said as much in an interview) so each game you delay hurts the team as we plummet in the standings.

I have no idea who has prevented this firing, the more this joke goes on i'm starting to think Hexy may not have been the person in the org saving Hakstol's behind.. We need ownership to hear the fans loud and clear!!!! Goaltending has been an issue but this team has played like this for 2+ seasons this isn't a "new development" in which fans are over reacting. Fire Hakstol or Fire all of them!!!!

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
sign me up

Holmgren should be fired no matter what happens and take his drink buddy, Clarke, with him

Reactions: Embiid

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
If the Hack actually coaches this game it's going to be brutal. Fans are going to be littering the ice if they go down big again

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
giphy.gif

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
What cracks me up is this site has been calling for Hak to get shit canned and when he does get the boot they lock up the threads? What gives? So my question is, leaving Homer and Scott out, predict who will be the new whipping boy here?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
What cracks me up is this site has been calling for Hak to get **** canned and when he does get the boot they lock up the threads? What gives? So my question is, leaving Homer and Scott out, predict who will be the new whipping boy here?

:laugh:

You think Hak is a whipping boy? You think he didn't richly deserve criticism for his constant incompetence?

Next up is Gordon, because he's also a poor coach. He won't be an innocent whipping boy, he will deserve it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad