Fire Emblem: Three Houses

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hilda can’t be recruited to the black eagles I believe. Or maybe she can after a certain event.
She can but the window is extremely small.

I finished the BE and fourth routes. Now doing Golden Deer and trying to recruit all the kids. Thankfully NG+ made poaching Edelgard's class easy.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Wyvern Rider Edelgard is no joke. Damn.

Love this game. The more I play, the more I feel I need another 3 or 4 playthroughs after this. :laugh:

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Black Eagles Route, chapter 14.. still don’t know if I’m doing the right thing, but I can see both sides based on the info I have. Mostly am just motivated by my connection to my students.

Crazy how much better the writing is in this than Fates.

Last edited:
Reactions: HanSolo

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Completely addicted to this game. Haven’t played a fire emblem game in years and this has me wondering why.

Going Black Eagles, but the Church path (didn’t want to kill Seteth or Flayn though Catherine and Rhea can take a leap). Saved right before the choice so I’ll go back to Edelgard after I do a Blue Lions run.

Poached like half of the Lions via recruitment and Lysithea/Ignatz from the Deer. Felix is a beast.

Made the mistake of not planning my classes ahead so now I’m trying to get Best Girl Petra on a Wyvern and Bernadetta/Shamir on horses.

Seteth hits like a sack of hammers as long as you protect him from archers.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
You don’t need to kill Seteth or Flayn on the Edelgard route.

Just beat Crimson Flower. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt this type of emotion in a video game. Like I’m proud of what the ends were, but like.. I’m sad. 9/10 game, though they definitely cut stuff about Those Who Slither in the Dark... presumably for DLC. Probably gonna try Golden Deer right away.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
You don’t need to kill Seteth or Flayn on the Edelgard route.

Just beat Crimson Flower. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt this type of emotion in a video game. Like I’m proud of what the ends were, but like.. I’m sad. 9/10 game, though they definitely cut stuff about Those Who Slither in the Dark... presumably for DLC. Probably gonna try Golden Deer right away.
Golden deer puts more focus on those who slither in the dark.

Reactions: Turin

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Wish I didn't play this on hard tbh

It's not that it's become unplayably difficult but I don't really feel like committing to new chapters when they take twice as long to clear.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Wish I didn't play this on hard tbh

It's not that it's become unplayably difficult but I don't really feel like committing to new chapters when they take twice as long to clear.
I never played on normal, but what makes them longer?

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
playing Dimitri's route for the first time and just got to part two

source.gif

damn lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I went in expecting to just be over excessive with my anime hogwarts kids. Hooking them up, meddling in their social lives. Killing some bandits and some evil shit.

I didn’t expect all this god damn tragedy. Hot damn.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
DLC announcement got me back into the game and I forgot how damn good it all is and how much more I love these characters. But I gotta say some of the environment rendering laziness is a lot more noticeable returning to my third route playthrough.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
just reading through your guys posts has me thinking I MUST play this game... unfortunately though, I've got so many titles I still need to get around to playing on the Switch and such limited time :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad