Fire Bowman

Should Stan the Man be fried?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019

Gurianov was a 12OA pick. There's lots of Hawks that were lower picks who played and developed in Rockford. Off the top of my head Hinostroza, Gustafsson, Kampf, Highmore and Dahlstrom all developed in Rockford. From last year's squad Carlsson looks like he is graduating to the NHL and there is a good chance Kurashev will too. I really don't get this guy's point.

Reactions: Muffinalt

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
For what reasons do you think he will hate an organization so much for?

I am not sure but there was a clear point where he flipped. I think it may stem from something that happened in Rockford. It is weird to be honest. He constantly goes after the organization for everything. I get people disliking Bowman but this is beyond that.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I am not sure but there was a clear point where he flipped. I think it may stem from something that happened in Rockford. It is weird to be honest. He constantly goes after the organization for everything. I get people disliking Bowman but this is beyond that.

What leads you to think he hates them? Is there a possibility that he is sick of losing and he is frustrated or it’s hate 100%

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
What leads you to think he hates them? Is there a possibility that he is sick of losing and he is frustrated or it’s hate 100%

Safe to assume you don’t know who he is?

You should read his tweets from the past 5 plus years...it is blatantly obvious. He is a former beat writer not some random fan btw. Block is hate not frustration.

Last edited:

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
changed vote to yes after Maatta deal...this guy is throwing darts at the wall at this point...piss poor cap planning and marginal acquisitions for 3 years now...
As I said in the Maata trade thread:

Patchwork is no way to get back to respectability. The GM has backed himself into a corner and can't get out.

Stan must go, Replace him with someone who manages with his head, not his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad