U20: Finland vs Czech doubleheader 23-24 july

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Zadina dont give a **** about juniors anymore and yes Hronek is promising, but we need at least 10 simmilar players like Hronek to be on top. Our best defenseman now are Radko Gudas, Jan Rutta, Michal Kempný and.... and who the fck is next, maybe Libor Šulák??
Did Zadina get invited and he said no?

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Why did they drop #10 even though he was excellent? Why is #4 still on the first pairing? No idea what they're doing.
Pajuniemi probably won't play because Ahokas sees him as a lock already for the WJC. Time to give those players more ice time who haven't yet convinced the coach.

Reactions: Patrik Barkov

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Same time as yesterday. Game starts in 3 hours 50 minutes.

Finland's lineup today:

Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

20 Linus Nyman - 9 Jesperi Kotkaniemi - 33 Kaapo Kakko
4 Aleksi Anttalainen - 23 Oskari Laaksonen

25 Aarne Talvitie - 32 Kristian Tanus - 15 Aleksi Klemetti
2 Toni Utunen - 36 Anttoni Honka

34 Ville Petman - 22 Jesse Koskenkorva - 13 Eetu Päkkilä
5 Eero Teräväinen - 6 Bernard Isiguzo

37 Janne Jokinen - 35 Olli Maansaari - 18 Teemu Engberg
3 Santeri Salmela - Saku Vesterinen

Where did you get the line-ups? I'm trying to find them on Twitter. They were already up at this time yesterday.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Oskari Laaksonen with not great period.. couple bad passes and bonehead penalty. clear step down from yesterday. Anttalainen has been decent thou

ijuka

May 14, 2016
It's too bad Aleksi Klemetti is so small. He's entertaining to watch.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Why every time I watch Luukkonen I'm convinced he's the worst goalie in the world. I really really hope he's not tending the goal for Finland at important competitions.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
not much positives for finns this game. Lehtinen propably ahead of Luukkonen in picking order now

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
5-0, a beat down in progress here today.

0-5 beat-up in random summer hobby game isn't end of the world.
I don't care piece of shit how many practice games Finland will lose before the world juniors.

Also i'm not worried at all about these results.
If Finland continues this route in world juniors then there's clearly a reason to be worried.
But now chill out dude.

Go out and take cold beer or do what ever you like.
Have a nice summer for you.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I don't care piece of **** how many practice games Finland will lose before the world juniors.

If Finland continues this route in world juniors then there's clearly a reason to be worried.
But now chill out dude.

I am just giving a synopsis of the game, you are the guy who needs to settle down. I would be saying the same thing about the team I cheer for should they be in this position, probably worse.

Jesus, relax.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Honestly... Not been impressed by Kotkaniemi today. It's obvious he needs to work on his skating, badly. Just has no impact. And for a top prospect that's not a good thing at this level. Kakko's been a bit better but still, truly not at the level of some others.
I don't care piece of **** how many practice games Finland will lose before the world juniors.

But now chill out dude.

I think the only one taking this match seriously is you, actually. Chill sometimes.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
I am just giving a synopsis of the game, you are the guy who needs to settle down. I would be saying the same thing about the team I cheer for should they be in this position, probably worse.

Jesus, relax.

I'm very sorry i don't have any interest to follow random U20 hockey practice games in the middle of the hottest Finnish summer. Bye

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->