Finland jersey

CR86

Feb 23, 2014
Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody can help me. I'm looking to buy a hockey jersey of the Finnish national team, more specifically the blue jersey with the Coat of Arms on the front instead of the triangle logo. This is a picture of the sort of thing I am looking for...

Team-Finland-IIHF-2010-Swift-Replica-Blue-Hockey-Jersey-N8210_XL.jpg

So far I've looked on ebay and on the Leijonakauppa.fi website but I can only find ones with the triangle logo, not the coat of arms on. Does anybody know a website where I could order one from for delivery to England?

I am aware that the jersey in the picture is from 2010, but I don't mind if it is an outdated design.

Kiitos :)

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Well, they sell replica's from the World Championships 1974 games which has the coat of arms logo in the front. It costs 69 euros and I assume they'll add shipping costs. You can find it in here..

There are also game worn jersey, the special one from 2009 games. It's number 29, Kalle Kerman's jersey. It has the coat of arms logo in the front even though it isn't shown in the picture's. At least it should be since in the picture there's red numbers and only the vintage jersey has red numbers. You can find it in here. It costs 395 euros.

It's unbelievably stupid that they have two pictures from the jersey and both of them are the same picture from the back of the jersey.

Then there is this one from the 1988 Olympics. It's of course a replica shirt and they have it in sizes M and L only. You can find it in here. It costs about 120 euros (plus shipping I presume).

You also have the option to buy from private person's. There is a Ebay like site called Huuto.net that is only in Finnish. From there I found this Selanne's jersey. Have a look at in here.

One more option is in my opinion a low quality one. It's cheap though. You can check it in here.

There you have few option. I hope this is helpful.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
^Those are all white tho. He said he's looking for a blue one.

PlusMinusZero

Sep 19, 2014
Sastamala
I dont know but I just ******* LOVE that jersey,wish they would use that every year.Just great design and the colours match perfectly.

Zamboni Parade

Mar 12, 2014
Germany
Then there is this one from the 1988 Olympics. It's of course a replica shirt and they have it in sizes M and L only. You can find it in here. It costs about 120 euros (plus shipping I presume).

I got this one brand new off some guy on Amazon for €29. Not sure if he ships outside Germany though.

CR86

Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions guys, though it was a blue one I was looking for but I will keep checking these sites to see if anything becomes available.

Thanks again! Kiitos!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad