Finland are your world champions

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Congratulations Finland. I think that after 16 years of waiting you definitely deserve gold. Especially with such a decisive win over Sweden. Congratulations! :)

Ati

Lets go AVS!
Jul 12, 2010
Finland
Too hungry, too hungry for the gold medal. Finland deserved it more than anybody else right now.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
well-done finland! :handclap:

the best team won! :nod:

i wonder how many of the finnish posters still want to fire jalonen. i remember the GDTs from the group stage well. :D

Stifmeister

Feb 23, 2010
We....we....won? Somebody pinch me, I need a reality check!

I can't believe the wait is over!

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Congrats! Enjoy the party!:D

And in a way it´s kind of symbolic that it would be "small" Finland to win the title in "small" Slovakia.....;)

Paatos

Jan 5, 2006
Oulu
This is a worthwhile occasion to open a bottle of Lagavulin and raise a glass for those guys. :handclap:

Damn, still have to be at work in 9 hours :rant:

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Silver mine CLOSED!

Now opening: Gold mine!

If Finland can win this with Jukka Jalonen at the helm (even if it pains me to say it, but the man has done something very right!) and with this team, FINLAND can do anything!

Paatos

Jan 5, 2006
Oulu
Silver mine CLOSED!

Now opening: Gold mine!

If Finland can win this with Jukka Jalonen at the helm (even if it pains me to say it, but the man has done something very right!) and with this team, FINLAND can do anything!

I guess this win makes your life that much easier (being in Sweden and all) ;)

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
czech hockey expert in the studio on Granlund and especialy on pass on 4th goal ... he is genius, if he'll continue like this he'll be best player on the world :handclap:

love this kid

and GZ Finland!!!

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

aparb.gif

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
WTH? The game is playing now here. Had no idea it was tape delayed. Thanks for ruining the ending:p:

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I guess this win makes your life that much easier (being in Sweden and all) ;)

Nah, the time after the gold in 1995 was quite horrible in that regard. Because swedes who have lost are much worse than those who have won... Even if they are quite the gloaters, few are of the level as the Wennerholms etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->