GDT: Final Pre-season game: San Jose Karlssons @ Vegas Other-Karlsson | 5pm PT | NHL Network

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
That goal is everything that's wrong with burns but the sharks exit the zone and don't say attention to the Vegas player coming up the slot

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Honestly what I see now is the same thing I saw before. Vegas is a well coached, disciplined team. The Sharks are not

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I want more grit. We need a Lucic or Polak to slow the game down and just look completely out of place out there.

Maladroit

May 9, 2018
Berkeley, CA
is this just a burns pre season thing?

No this is how he always plays. He's the most overrated player in the league. He's a complete liability in all situations except when he has the puck on his stick inside the offensive blueline. And even then he shanks a ton of low quality shots. I believe he scored 12 goals last season on something like 750 shot attempts - and that's the only thing he's (allegedly) good at.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Wasn't Ryan the one that lost the puck to Marchessault? Burns supported poorly but Ryan looked poor there too.

Reactions: Phu

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
To be fair, that goal wasn't really his fault but he should have prevented it if that makes any sense
That goal was kinda on everybody on that one. Ryan loses the puck, Burns makes a kinda ill-advised poke that takes him out of position, and Meier is puckwatching. Jones doesn't have much of a chance there.

Reactions: Phu

OverTheLine

May 11, 2011
Ryan makes a bad play on the boards leading to a goal, and you guys blame Burns? lmao what do you expect, if it had been Karlsson, he'd have used telekinesis to salvage his partners' sloppy board play?

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
tuned in late, they said their goal was the knights first sog? is that true?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->