Final point total

The Coyotes will end up with ___ points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
71....in order to beat last year's total.

63 Current
+2 between VGK/LAK
+2 between STL/Calgary
+2 Vancouver
+2 Anaheim

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
the current pattern is win 2 lose 2, so I went with 69 (made a mistake earlier).

Win against VGK
Losses to LAK and STL
Wins against CGY and VAN
Loss against ANH

Last edited:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
68 I predict, but really just want to see them stay in games and be competitive. Mailing it in is a bad habit.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
71 points to finish.
We’re gonna beat Vegas tonight, we owe them one for the beginning of the season. I imagine we beat Calgary, Vancouver and Anaheim to finish the season on a 3 game win streak and screw Anaheim out of a playoff spot.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
20-13-7 in 2018:
2.83GF/GP 2.58GA/GP 29.7SF/GP 32.6SA/GP

Last year, 2016-17:
2.33GF/GP 3.15GA/GP 27.8SF/GP 34.4SA/GP

This season 2017-18:
2.54GF/GP 3.06GA/GP 29.9SF/GP 32.2SA/GP

Reactions: Yandover

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It will be a bit tough but I'm so hoping for my entertainment that the Coyotes end up with the same or more goals than the Flames. We're 3 back so they'll probably have to get shut out or only score 1.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Well considering we only played half a season ... I think we are good.. but yeah it would be hilarious if we could pull it off... Here is hoping we lose our last game 8-7

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
A Montreal win and a Detroit point would be nice. Allows AZ to win its last game and not move in the lotto standings.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
All I want to end the season is a Keller assist on a Stepan goal, making our rookie the team leader in both goals and assists. Quite an achievement.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
If the Ducks win in regulation, we will land on 70 points, same as last year. We can all argue about which team was better! (Just kidding) Future looks bright now:)

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
The team has been really fun to watch since after the first 20 games...can't believe the Panik trade actually worked out. I had it figured that Duclair was the better player and Panik was just a pile that would amount to nothing, but a checking player capable of potting 10 goals.

He works so well with Keller & Stepan it's uncanny.

We've found a group of 3 that work, now we need to find Domi/Strome a RW to play with and we've got 2 lines that work. Still don't know about the Perlini/Dvorak/Fischer line...but maybe they an grow together. And although the Sticky Bois is a catchy name, i'd rather see Bunting and Crouse and put Cousins at C. Martinook kills penalties, but it's not like we're top 10 in PK, so how good can he be. He's ineffective at 5on5, and takes some bad penalties. Anyway, I think an "upgrade" to Martinook/Richardson would only improve the club. Archibald is fast, and looked decent as a PK'er the last couple games, maybe he can center a line of Crouse/Archibald/Cousins. We can let Bunting become even better down in the minors and hopefully continue to improve and hit 30 goals next season.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
We need some vets on the team so I’d keep Richardson around. He is also our only center who wins more faceoffs than he loses.

In fact I wouldn’t actively try to replace the fourth line. Just wait til their contracts run out (counting an extension for Richardson) and then just naturally replacement them with guys like Bunting, Dauphin, etc. Keeps the fourth line cheap and saves budget for adding talent elsewhere on the roster. I wouldn’t want to go full Islanders and spent $10M on the bottom line.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Richardson has had a big dip offensively this season, though perhaps expectedly so after his injury. He had 3 career years in a row offensively and when he was brought in was expected to provide some firepower on the bottom lines offensively. He did that his first 2 years here.

He made 2.25 real dollars this season. I'd give him that on a 1 year. If he wanted 2 years give him 2m.
If he wants to glob on to a contender for cheap, happy trails. Though he already has a cup, but he didn't get to play much in the cup round.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I just don't think that FO are that big of deal. Study after study suggests 'zero' correlation to winning a hockey game. Defensive zone FO in the final minutes, sure it would be nice to have a guy that wins those, but when I'm watching more often than not, we lose that one and they keep it in the zone.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I just don't think that FO are that big of deal. Study after study suggests 'zero' correlation to winning a hockey game. Defensive zone FO in the final minutes, sure it would be nice to have a guy that wins those, but when I'm watching more often than not, we lose that one and they keep it in the zone.

To me it would be more about keeping that line together than the faceoffs. I don't want the line playing 15 minutes a game but I do want them out there for ~12 minutes causing havok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad