wpid-20150107__150107_wild_MikeYeo_yells.jpg
MAN

Gotcha

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
OS shopping list. Lazar & Hartley ;)

Most def!

But actually, I am more into Boko Imama now than Lazar! ;)

Honestly, I would definitely prefer that we got him over someone like Reaves. New blood. Throw the best hockey skill training get to offer for a few years, he would pick it up and become a decent 4th lineer.

Reactions: egelband

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Interesting that AV was fired 3 hours later. I know he had been on the rocks but this is no different. Did we not need to do exit interviews with AV? Does a coach who is just as good as fired usually fired before exit interviews so they don't have to participate unnecessarily?

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Interesting that AV was fired 3 hours later. I know he had been on the rocks but this is no different. Did we not need to do exit interviews with AV? Does a coach who is just as good as fired usually fired before exit interviews so they don't have to participate unnecessarily?
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense to go through an exit interview where your boss is asking you about how you'll improve for next season just to get fired anyway a day or two later.

For me, there's nothing Quinn can say in an exit interview that will change my assessment of him. Drury either wants him back or doesn't.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
That press conference he gave was an all timer

I’ll never forget where I was when I heard AV got fired.

Reactions: Tob

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004

I’m not so sure Quinn is “as good as fired.” Quinn survived Black Wednesday, and he has a relationship with Drury. Maybe the players’ exit interviews will matter in that regard. He won’t be sitting in on the interviews.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

AV was a clown who went on tirade after the last game of the season.

Quinn is Drury's friend and at the very least, handled himself with MUCH more grace and class than AV did. He'll get the weekend if not more time into the week. His decision making pissed me off to no end this year, but he deserves that respect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad