Final four all star vote results announced

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
This all star format is so stupid. Just go back to east vs west. The fact that Marner and Point won't be there is ridiculous

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
Drai definitely deserves to be there. So does Gio or Moneyhands, but that's not how it shook out. Who cares really? It's an allstar game sideshow.

Oh, I agree. In fact the only reason Im okay with Gaudreau going is to see him play with McDavid.

I’m happy that Gio and Money are staying home and getting some rest.

I only commented because it was mentioned that Drai was the only choice in the pacific. He wasn’t. And I don’t think he “deserves” to be there over other players that are not getting 70% of their points playing with the best player in the world.

Fire Treliving

Jan 11, 2014
As a Flames fan, I'm glad that leech Draisaitl is going instead of Giordano.

First, Gio is 35 years old and it is a long, grueling season. The more rest he gets, the better.
Second of all, I'm happy for Drai. Playing for Edmonton, this is the most meaningful game he'll play for the foreseeable future.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Oh, I agree. In fact the only reason Im okay with Gaudreau going is to see him play with McDavid.

I only commented because it was mentioned that Drai was the only choice in the pacific. He wasn’t. And I don’t think he “deserves” to be there over other players that are not getting 70% of their points playing with the best player in the world.
Why do you think mony should go then? How many points does he get with gaudreau or is draisaitl the only one penalized for getting points with skilled players

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB

Your indicating here that Drai rides McDaddy's coattails. If you watched the games you would know that isn't the case. He's an allstar level player in his own right, again as you suggested, so are alot of other players that didn't go.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Draisaitl over others in the Pacific is a head scratcher.

Even if they were looking for the best sidekick.....there are better choices.

But hey.....McDavid will be feeding him just like in a real game!

Draisaitl remains massively underrated. [mod]

He’s an excellent player and deserves to be there. McDavid benefits from playing with him just like he does from playing with McDavid.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
agree, honestly thought it was a given that he'd get in just based on the size of the fanbase
At least for future All Star Game votes no one can say a player from the Leafs was voted in because he plays in Toronto. That was the excuse said when Matthews was voted as the captain for the Atlantic Division. I personally voted 10x a day for Rielly and I read on Twitter a lot of other Leafs fans did as well.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
At least for future All Star Game votes no one can say a player from the Leafs was voted in because he plays in Toronto. That was the excuse said when Matthews was voted as the captain for the Atlantic Division. I personally voted 10x a day for Rielly and I read on Twitter a lot of other Leafs fans did as well.
if a Leaf player gets voted in by the fans, people are still going to say that

the important thing is that we have so many guys that are worth, the results should speak for themselves in a few years. It would to not have to hear about 1967 anymore

Reactions: LeafsNation75

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
Why do you think mony should go then? How many points does he get with gaudreau or is draisaitl the only one penalized for getting points with skilled players

I don’t think Mony should go. I think Gio was deserving of it.

I commented on Drai because it was stated that there was no other options in the Pacific. Which is obviously false.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
So you think Drai deserves to be there over Gio?
Gio is a more efficient player for sure. Would kill to have him on the Oil.
But guess what, this is voted in by fans lol It's a popularity contest.

Seeing you and your folk bitch and moan about it is hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->