joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

upload_2021-5-12_10-2-40.gif

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Excited, because I have no idea where this is going to go. Terry could call in and rant nonsense for all we know.

Reactions: joshjull

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
I think Granato speaking is dumb. The entire interview is going to be about him not knowing his status within organization.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I've got some sound bites from Adams press conference ahead of time:

"We want players who want to be here"
"We have never told a player they can't have a procedure that they wanted, we have asked at times, under the advice of our medical staff, that they wait or take a more conservative approach"
"I'm not going to get into specifics about XXXX"
"We all have to be better, myself included"
"We are constantly looking to add to and improve the front office"

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Excited, because I have no idea where this is going to go. Terry could call in and rant nonsense for all we know.

"Well, you know, life is like a box of oil wells. You never know what you're going to get. And that's how I knew signing Taylor Hall made us cup contenders overnight"

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
What tf is going on with this live Sabres feed? I'm pretty sure they're splicing two different videos of Granato in at the same time--one second he's talking about his response to Reinhart's end of season presser, the next second he's talking about analytics

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
What tf is going on with this live Sabres feed? I'm pretty sure they're splicing two different videos of Granato in at the same time--one second he's talking about his response to Reinhart's end of season presser, the next second he's talking about analytics

Twitter was skipping for me. Facebook stream is significantly smoother.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Russian hackers. Done with the pipeline. Moving on to the next items on their list.

Reactions: Moncton man

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I like don defending the players' interviews and explaining why they aren't happy go lucky in front of a mic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad