Boston Herald Final decisions loom for Bruins opening-night roster

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I doubt anyone is rooting for him to fail. The GM who massively overpaid him is the real failure. I don't blame Belesky for taking the money. He had to know he wasn't worth it and likely couldn't believe someone was stupid enough to offer that kind of cash.

almost sure the Ducks offered him more but thanks for coming out

Edit: nevermind, our friend GloryDaze already pointed that out with a link

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I doubt anyone is rooting for him to fail. The GM who massively overpaid him is the real failure. I don't blame Belesky for taking the money. He had to know he wasn't worth it and likely couldn't believe someone was stupid enough to offer that kind of cash.
I'm a Sweeney guy and I have one heck of a memory (not as good as Fenway but very good ) and I go through this same stuff with you every 3-6 months or however it takes you to reappear

I know your writing and sshtick better than probably anyone else here

You're a big use of 'stupid' when describing Sweeney - the Chiarelli angle - I could go on and on.

You need to mix it up a bit

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
I really thought Schaller looked great in the preseason, more driven/strong on the puck than Acciari...

Lots of folks don't like the guys on the 4th line but I'm going to enjoy them this season.

I appreciate that Schaller, Nash and Acciari are good defensively 5 on 5 and will be key to the PK. Good, honest players who play flat out. I'm guessing Bruins management really appreciates them also.

If they chip in offensively from time to time that's a bonus.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
I'll take Czarnik over Nash any day. He'll instantly be one of our best skaters.

I like Nash. He does quetly a pretty good job defensively and produces decent amount of points for a 4th liner. I would like to see Czarnik in the lineup over Beleskey or Schaller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->