Final CSB rankings/THN draft preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Why would you ask this question? You've been on this board for two years an you don't know the answers to those questions? :shakehead

Bohologo

Apr 21, 2002
Tokyo
Visit site
Bluenote13 said:
Why would you ask this question? You've been on this board for two years an you don't know the answers to those questions? :shakehead
You've been on the board for two years and you haven't learned how to be civil. It's an honest question. Please don't post unless you've got something worthwhile to add. :shakehead

leafaholix*

Last years CSB Final Rankings came out in May.

I think we can expect the same this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
THN - May 26th according to my diary.

CSB I dont think has an official published date but should be earlier.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Bohologo said:
You've been on the board for two years and you haven't learned how to be civil. It's an honest question. Please don't post unless you've got something worthwhile to add. :shakehead

Whoa, i should've added that smilie afterall...... :D

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
No seriously, every year TSN comes out the exact same time frame - End of May, beginning of June. They'll release the date just a few weeks from publication.

CSB usually comes out after the CHL playoffs.

speeds

Feb 27, 2002
St.Albert
Visit site
Bluenote13 said:
No seriously, every year TSN comes out the exact same time frame - End of May, beginning of June. They'll release the date just a few weeks from publication.

CSB usually comes out after the CHL playoffs.

thanks, that is kinda what I figured, just checking :)

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
Okay, here is what I can tell you based on previous years, THN Draft Preview Issue is usually Number 37. Right now THN is at issue number 33 (Dan Cloutier on the cover or Martin St. Louis on the cover, I guess depending on where you live).

2003 THN Draft Preview was issue number 37
2002 THN Draft Preview was issue number 37
2001 THN Draft Preview was issue number 37
2000 THN Draft Preview was issue number 37
1999 THN Draft Preview was issue number 36

How do I know this? Well, I still have copies of these issues. Just to let you know, it will begin to have issues every two weeks soon, which is what happens every year around May throughout September if I'm correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->