Final CSB List

HFNHL Red Wings

Last year someone had a program that converted PDF files and was kind enough to post a converted version of the final CSB list for the league.

Any chance of that happening again or providing a link to the program so I can convert it?

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
it was me that did it last year. I had a piece of software that did it...and now for life of me I can't remember what it was. It was like a 30 day trial...I'll try to find it again.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
While we are on the topic...

I remember every year we come up with a list of guys ranked in their second year of eligibility by CSB for this years entry draft, but who were chosen in last years HFNHL draft.

Maybe the GM's whom have drafted those guys can post in this thread and we'll start a list. I remember off hand Tony has Dustin Jeffrey and Nick has Matt Caria.

HFNHL Red Wings

We probably should start a new thread for this but to be quick the Wings have drafted Eetu Heikkinen (CSB ES 140).

David Ruzicka didn't even make the CSB list :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I'd like for us to decide on a draft date soon too...

As I've mentioned before, I likely won't be available to attend or help with the running of the draft if we have it on the 16th. If its the 17th, I'm good to go.

I know Martin S. has also stated that he won't be able to make it on the 16th but can make it on the 17th... I realize either day will be some sort of conflict for some GMs, but I can't remember anyone strongly lobbying for the 16th...

HFNHL Red Wings

As I've mentioned before, I likely won't be available to attend or help with the running of the draft if we have it on the 16th. If its the 17th, I'm good to go.

I know Martin S. has also stated that he won't be able to make it on the 16th but can make it on the 17th... I realize either day will be some sort of conflict for some GMs, but I can't remember anyone strongly lobbying for the 16th...

I guess I could put the poll up now. I was hoping to wait until we got a little closer to that weekend so people had a better idea of their availability.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds

i'd prefer the 17th too

HFNHL Red Wings

The poll has been created and closes 1 week from today (June 1st)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I wil be in Indianapolis the weekend of June 16-17 for the U.S Grand Prix...I might make the beginning of the draft and depending on how fast it goes get thru the first round. Failing that...Josh can you draft for me providing i send you a list?

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Am I still supposed to be drafting for my team? I am leaving June 4th and won't be available for either day. I know I said I'd be able to take care of the team until someone was found but I think it would be beneficial for the new GM to have his own pick of players....

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks, Dave. If we can get another GM in place with time to scout, we'll have them draft, but otherwise we'll draft for the team based on an existing rating.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Something must be wrong with this CSB list, I can only find one MODO player listed. The only one listed is baby brother Thomas Enström, I have earlier drafted Tobias and Tommy. Will I draft the third and last brother in the draft of 07?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Oh god...sorry...I totally forgot about it...

things have been nuts at work adn with the baby coming at the end of june...things have fallen off my plate.

My appologies.

No worries - I had work I was avoiding this afternoon, so I took care of it. Your link was the trick - thanks!

For the record, I'm cheering for you, for three perfectly sound reasons:

- You have more former Jackets on your squad (Norstrom, Vandermeer and Neil)
- If Ottawa wins, they'll be the first two-time cup winner in HFNHL history, and we can't have that! (Although to his credit, it'd be new for Cohen, but still - geez!)
- It's Ottawa. :sarcasm:

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
- It's Ottawa. :sarcasm:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

The Senators in the NHL...sorry Cohen...are taking in 7 baby!

As for the HFNHL...the Sens are screwed. The Stars always drop the first game and roar back to win. :D

The Sens are just playing dirty...seriously...breaking St.Louis' wrist in game one...not cool. Neiler will make sure it doesn't happen again.

If things get any rougher...McGrattan will have to come in to make sure that the likes of Zetterberg misses the rest of the series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad