Recalled/Assigned: Filip Chytil to AHL

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Recall him can`t hurt - and we might need that spark!

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah true, he was nervous - not easy in MSG in first game with pre show etc.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
He looked nervous and overmatched in his short stint, but only played like six minutes per game in a mere two games. That is a very short leash considering what slackers like DD, Carey and Vesey have been given...

This is what bothers me. He wasn't even given a chance. Was gassed up from AV all pre-season and then he deems him unworthy in like 8 minutes of TOI. Absurd really.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
If they want to bring him back up to complete his nine games, I’m all for that

But this year is looking to be going south, so there is zero reason they should burn a year off his ELC on this garbage team

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
If they want to bring him back up to complete his nine games, I’m all for that

But this year is looking to be going south, so there is zero reason they should burn a year off his ELC on this garbage team

Considering that the team really has only 9 games to test him and two of those games already got wasted. If you play him those 7 games, maybe it's better to wait a little to let him learn NA hockey, abuse the AHL a little, then call him up to see how it works out. I highly doubt a week in the AHL was all he needed to catch up to the NHL.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Yeah, I'd rather them use those games near the end of the season, especially if the Rangers are eliminated from a playoff spot.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Can we please lock this thread and just use the Chytil prospect thread. I keep seeing this thread and thinking he got the call back up

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
They should reassess after the WJC. As Irishguy mentioned, use the remaining 7 games towards the end of the season. Lindy can give him big minutes then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad