Player Discussion Filip Chytil: Part II (Chytil to miss rest of 2023-24 Season)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Watching the Chytil goal over and over. What a move he makes in tight by Gusev. Like the puck was velcroed to his stick and then the finish.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
i would love to get barkov. but to the ones that keep mentioning his name just keep dreaming - he's not going anywhere. he's the florida panther franchise. essentially in charge of 2 dangerous scoring lines, especially if they move up marchment to the first line.

and why would he come here? to lose money, freeze his ass off and be constantly hounded by media? he's good where he's at this moment.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
BTW, how good of a 3rd line is Lafreniere-Chytil-Gauthier when Panarin comes back?

Not sure. Lafrenière has been most successful with Zibanejad and Buchnevich. I wouldn't mess with that.

Just go with this:

10-16-24
13-93-89
20-72-12
43-17-21/48

Top-2 lines have proven chemistry, and Chytil on a line with Kreider and Gauthier is a great third line to have

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure. Lafrenière has been most successful with Zibanejad and Buchnevich. I wouldn't mess with that.

Just go with this:

10-16-24
13-93-89
20-13-12
43-17-21/48

Top-2 lines have proven chemistry, and Chytil on a line with Kreider and Gauthier is a great third line to have

No wonder Laf got drafted 1st overall he can play center and wing on two lines at the same time. ;)

McSauer

Defense Wins Games
Feb 18, 2004
Jersey City, NJ
6 P in 14 games since returning. Been next to useless.

Still recovering from the injury? Still from COVID? Really questioning his future on this team, because he's showing nothing now...

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
It's weird. He's shown he can dangle (toe drag goal vs NSH, the Forsberg goal vs Shittsburgh) but he frequently loses control of the puck at speed or when he has to make a quick stickhandle/move. Very frustrating...
If they want him to seriously take the next step they need to give him PP time and more overall minutes. Problem is strome is blocking him from that and playing pretty well. I think Fil needs to be involved to be at his best. More shifts and keep his legs moving

Reactions: Chytilmania

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
It's weird. He's shown he can dangle (toe drag goal vs NSH, the Forsberg goal vs Shittsburgh among others) but he frequently loses control of the puck at speed. Frustrating....
Very true, and I'm not sure if that is something that he will improve over time. I still think he's a good player but he might not ever be a big producer unfortunately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad