Recalled/Assigned: Filip Chlapik

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
The next game after tonight is 1 PM saturday in Philadelphia, so i doubt anyone will be called up until friday if they are calling someone up. Belleville have 2 home games against Cleveland friday and saturday

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I thought he looked pretty good most games with Ottawa. With more minutes I think he could be a good third liner or even a 2nd liner. I see an NHL player there though. Does a lot of things pretty well.

That being said if you're going to play him 5 minutes a night or so then just send him down to help the farm. Our forward depth in Belleville is impressive right now. And it's with legit prospects, not AHL vets.

Batherson
Balcers
Abramov
Norris
Formenton
Chlapik
Davidsson
Veronneau

Really nice to see.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
He's a bit like Paul in that he doesn't make any egregious mistakes out there and doesn't look out of place, but isn't very flashy. He seems to have a decent shot and is not pushed around easily. I think he belongs in the NHL but like Paul maybe he needs to prove (again) that he can put up points in the AHL given enough ice time.

Reactions: Clayonator

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Better than sitting on the bench imo. I think Chlapik filled that 4th line winger role well and did what was asked of him. I liked when He Beaudin and Davidsson were together there. They just did not get enough ice time.

According to the POHO

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Anyone do a healthy Sens NHL head count? If no one else is moved, goes on ir or is sent down there is no room to bring anyone up. I must be missing an injury because even with Chlapik out they appear to be at or about to go over the NHL 23 man limit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad