File Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

Thanks Dion - looks alot better.
I'll look closer at my roster later but one small thing ... Jussi Markkannen has never had his ratings updated.
As per the ratings file he should have the followng:
Markannen 84 81 62 74 45 98 77 76 79 NA NA 47 47

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Dion-

Looks great! Thanks for putting the time and effort into this...

A few minor things...

I have 2 Paul Kariya's on my roster... I'm fine with this, I could use an extra winger ;) His contract info is incorrect still... here are the terms of the deal I signed him to: 4 years x $8,750,000 + $2,500,000 SB. You can call up Moreau to replace Kariya's clone :)

Stillman still needs to be changed to RW. I've provided links for this in the past, and I can dig one up again if I need to.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
One minor tweak, if you're bored, Dion; Grant Potulny is a centre, not a D. However, since I'm not likely to be calling his 50-rated self up (ever), this is not a big deal. Other than that, my roster and vitals are fine.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Hi Dion,

Thanks for getting the ratings worked out for the most part. Only one rating that still requires tweaking - Brad Stuart IT should be 76.

For now - Justin Papineau, Matt Keith, and Patrick Traverse should all be on the farm. Wade Redden, Owen Nolan, Trevor Linden, and Stumpy Thomas should all be on my roster ;).

Many thanks!

GM Kruegs

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
SPG said:
Dion-

Looks great! Thanks for putting the time and effort into this...

A few minor things...

I have 2 Paul Kariya's on my roster... I'm fine with this, I could use an extra winger ;) His contract info is incorrect still... here are the terms of the deal I signed him to: 4 years x $8,750,000 + $2,500,000 SB. You can call up Moreau to replace Kariya's clone :)

Stillman still needs to be changed to RW. I've provided links for this in the past, and I can dig one up again if I need to.

Sean,

kariya was signed during the FA period. Therefore his salary was slashed by 25% as per new CBA. As for the clone, the sim is playing tricks on me atm. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad