OT: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, that was a good one.

As much as I can't stand Cristiano Ronaldo, that third goal was a work of art.

Now that second goal ... did somebody threaten de Gea's family? Jeez, Brad Guzan would have stopped that one.

Loved the Nacho goal, too.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Yeah, that was a good one.

As much as I can't stand Cristiano Ronaldo, that third goal was a work of art.

Now that second goal ... did somebody threaten de Gea's family? Jeez, Brad Guzan would have stopped that one.

Loved the Nacho goal, too.

yeah that goal by Nacho was something else.
ooof on that 2nd goal by Rinaldo. I would of stopped that. maybe.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Still not impressed with France. I see the names in the line up, but their play against Australia (and even the US in the tune-up friendly) leaves a lot to be desired.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
These "Sorry you're not in the World Cup USA, but you should bandwagon this country!" commercials are ****ing garbage.

They are horrendous, and I'm surprised no one has been "offended" by them yet. I recognize the one actress who is supposed to be Icelandic from American productions and she's just spewing a daft Icelandic stereotype :laugh: Embarrassing.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Honestly don't know...could they not award both, kind of like they do in hockey for tripping/embellishment? Would be a penalty and a yellow to the Argentina player.

Not really, or if they could, I have never seen them do it - it's one or the other. He missed the ball and made enough contact with his leg - you can't do that in the box.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
OK, I like soccer a lot, but I have to laugh at thatlast foul. Someone steps on someone else and both players jump on the ground clutching the top of their foot :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad