FIFA / FM Thread

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Okay, so I have been doing some FUTBIN experimenting this morning trying to build a better team. Attached below is the team I have been using the past couple of weeks, I built it based on my love for old Arsneal (Ozil and Podolski) and then filled it in with players I packed during FUT B-days. The only untouchable is Cantona, he scores 40 goals a weekend at the moment. How would you improve this squad? Also below is my team I think I'm going to use this weekend, and would definitely take some feedback on it. Team #2 would be a 4-2-2-2 in game. Fofana may quickly become Hierro. View attachment 430533 View attachment 430534

Whats your budget looking like?

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Got one in my first pack..
51592341-EB91-4AE2-B04E-F5E737E85C6B.jpeg

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Should I invest in 83-84 fodder? 84s are at 4K and some 83s are down to 1.5k.

Does anyone have any other investments I should look into?

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Okay, so I have been doing some FUTBIN experimenting this morning trying to build a better team. Attached below is the team I have been using the past couple of weeks, I built it based on my love for old Arsneal (Ozil and Podolski) and then filled it in with players I packed during FUT B-days. The only untouchable is Cantona, he scores 40 goals a weekend at the moment. How would you improve this squad? Also below is my team I think I'm going to use this weekend, and would definitely take some feedback on it. Team #2 would be a 4-2-2-2 in game. Fofana may quickly become Hierro. View attachment 430533 View attachment 430534

FIFA 21 mac - Squad | FUTBIN

I'm assuming your Romarinho in untradeable so I kept him in there. I'm also assuming you had Ndombele as one of the wide cams, I would drop him into the cdm role and play him next to Less Melou as your cdms. I chose PIM Deco to be your other wide cam because I think you needed another icon in there plus he's probably one of the cheap, yet decent moments icon that you could get. You could also swap out Clauss for Fut birthday Sambia, but that's up to you.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
FIFA 21 mac - Squad | FUTBIN

I'm assuming your Romarinho in untradeable so I kept him in there. I'm also assuming you had Ndombele as one of the wide cams, I would drop him into the cdm role and play him next to Less Melou as your cdms. I chose PIM Deco to be your other wide cam because I think you needed another icon in there plus he's probably one of the cheap, yet decent moments icon that you could get. You could also swap out Clauss for Fut birthday Sambia, but that's up to you.
Thanks for this, I'll be doing some play testing with some of these players.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Huge RIP moment today. Got a milestones Ultimate pack, 30 gold rare players.... didn't even get a walkout...

I saved four ultimate packs for the start of TOTS. Best pull out of it was an 81 in form.

Not able to play WL this weekend as my girl is 41 weeks pregnant. Did do the Coutinho flashback sbc. Guy is cracked and easily the best sbc I’ve done so far (did Boateng, Neres, Reus). Switched my whole team up for him. Sold Atal and got back Ronaldinho (packed Koundé and Llorente tots).

Reactions: robertmac43

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
939A5BE3-7522-4CCB-950A-4230B8FC2FBA.jpeg

Had a crazy amount of fodder and unwanted Tots, so I put them towards End of Era Aguero.

This the team I’m running now.

I’ve got a 250k budget any suggestions. Note everyone other than Maignan is untradeable.

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
View attachment 431433

Had a crazy amount of fodder and unwanted Tots, so I put them towards End of Era Aguero.

This the team I’m running now.

I’ve got a 250k budget any suggestions.

Rooney, Alaba TOTS and Neres on the bench? I think those are your best players. Build around them. Also, don’t focus too much on perfect chemistry. I have players playing on 6 and I notice no difference. Just a tip :)

Reactions: Mitch nylander

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Rooney, Alaba TOTS and Neres on the bench? I think those are your best players. Build around them. Also, don’t focus too much on perfect chemistry. I have players playing on 6 and I notice no difference. Just a tip :)

Yea I'm a big fan of Rooney. I normally sub him on for Correa at the start of the game.

Alaba is so difficult to link any suggestions on how to link him in on at least 7-8 chem?

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Coutinho looks tempting.

Actually debating replacing Neymar with him...

I'm 8-4 with my La Liga squad so far. Playing pretty well. I'll probably only be able to play 24 or so this weekend... But maybe I'll get lucky with quits/no extra time games.

I also finally installed a Nest Wifi system at home, so my connection is INFINITELY better... Makes such a difference.

Reactions: Ajacied

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
10-6 so far, but 1-3 in my last 4 games with one of the games I gave up 3 goals in the last 10 minutes to lose. I don't think I've been playing badly, but I've just had games just not go my way. Really not liking moments Gerrard so far. I'll change up his chem style and see if that makes any difference and if not I may have to change to Gundogan

Reactions: Ajacied

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Yea I'm a big fan of Rooney. I normally sub him on for Correa at the start of the game.

Alaba is so difficult to link any suggestions on how to link him in on at least 7-8 chem?

A. Davies has many useable cards, from cheap to expensive. He’s also an upgrade on Hernandez. Also Kimmich TOTY; he’s the best player I’ve played with this Fifa. Not sure if you have done Boateng flashback?

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
A. Davies has many useable cards, from cheap to expensive. He’s also an upgrade on Hernandez. Also Kimmich TOTY; he’s the best player I’ve played with this Fifa. Not sure if you have done Boateng flashback?

Thanks I'll look into it

I missed on Boateng unfortunately. Out of the 27 sbcs I've done he's one of the ones I missed out on.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Thanks I'll look into it

I missed on Boateng unfortunately. Out of the 27 sbcs I've done he's one of the ones I missed out on.

It won’t let me post a screenshot from my phone, but maybe try this out:

4-5-1:

————————-——— Rooney (7) ———————————
Neres (8) — Firmino IF1 (8) - Rashford IF 1 (10) - Aguero (7)
——————————— Barnes (10) ———————————
Davies (10) - Alaba (10) - Fofana (10) - Perieira (10)
———————————— Neuer (10) ——————————-

Damage is about 270k.
It adds balance (Barnes, Bobby and Rooney are all strong either physically or defensively) and adds skills (Rash, Neres, Firmino are all 5* skillers).

Last edited:

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Just packed Marcos Llorente untradeable in an upgrade pack. I think he's gonna have to fit into the lineup somehow not sure how.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
It won’t let me post a screenshot from my phone, but maybe try this out:

4-5-1:

————————-——— Rooney (7) ———————————
Neres (8) — Firmino IF1 (8) - Rashford IF 1 (10) - Aguero (7)
——————————— Barnes (10) ———————————
Davies (10) - Alaba (10) - Fofana (10) - Perieira (10)
———————————— Neuer (10) ——————————-

Damage is about 270k.
It adds balance (Barnes, Bobby and Rooney are all strong either physically or defensively) and adds skills (Rash, Neres, Firmino are all 5* skillers).

I really appreciate your help.

I do like this a lot. How is Firmino this year, I have yet to try him?

With that being said I've also created a few other squads. And a few modified versions.

---------

Option 1 - Modified Version of yours, to save coins, Firmino makes it a little two tight on my budget.
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 12.12.04 AM.png

Option 2 - Fitting in Llorente, and a full chem squad
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 11.48.57 PM.png

Team 3 - 3 back, 2 extra 5 star skillers
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 12.29.13 AM.png

Option 4 - Neymar??....
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 12.41.53 AM.png

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Real tough weekend. Started 7-3 on Friday then went 5-6 yesterday, just not playing my best at all. Switched up the team and formation today because I didn't have much to lose basically accepting a gold 2 finish. Once I got to gold 3 I had 6 games left and clutched up Gold 1 winning the remaining 6. Almost blew it in the 2nd to last game tying a game in the 88th minute and then ended up winning by 3 in extra time and then I scored first in the last game and then the guy quit immediately. That was honestly more satisfying than my first elite finish

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Another abysmal Sunday.

Got to Silver 1 at about 8pm. Usually get to bed 9ish since I gotta be up at 4. Figured I'd play until 9, and quit the games I was losing by more than 1 at halftime.

Got two wins easily, and then hit a tough stretch. Figured I'd play one more game to get Gold 3, and was in a tight, back and forth game. Got a penalty in a tie game in the 80th minute....and the guy rage quit. This Community is so terrible. Waste of time... And I had to go to bed.

This is the squad I used...I swapped in Puyol for Kounde about halfway through the weekend.

Screenshot_20210510-103615.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->