FIFA / FM Thread

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Great TOTW...and I got nothing from my Reds. Threw them into an 86+ upgrade...and got 3 GK's. Lol. Took Ederson. It is what it is.

Been grinding these objective players hard...finally finished Cucurella...gonna work on Fofana today and hopefully Icon Swaps as well.

Got about 30 packs saved up for tomorrow's promo. Looks like it could be a cool one.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
First elite rewards came back and it could've been worse. Best pull was 90 Handanovic and then 2 84s, but I'm fine with it. I don't play weekend league for the red picks. I finally got rank 1 in Divsion 1 so I got 2 ultimate packs saved up for the new promo

Reactions: GabeTravels

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Gold 2, really frustrating weekend though.

snapseed-06.jpeg

Did have one easy game anyways...

Reactions: Ajacied

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Mid or Prime Player Pick SBC... probably not gonna do it but it has me intrigued...

Might've gone for it if I didn't already start on the mid icon sbc. And I sold an Ederson and Sommer last night and now both are selling or at least 10-15k more than what I sold them for last night...

I'm sitting at about 1 million coins at the moment and have no clue where to go at the moment.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Might've gone for it if I didn't already start on the mid icon sbc. And I sold an Ederson and Sommer last night and now both are selling or at least 10-15k more than what I sold them for last night...

I'm sitting at about 1 million coins at the moment and have no clue where to go at the moment.

Yeah I'm at a million as well. Not a ton of fodder... May grind the 81+ for a few days and see what I'm looking at in a week.

Can't think of a much better use of coin though.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Mid or Prime Player Pick SBC... probably not gonna do it but it has me intrigued...

Did it for free with fodder. Got tons of high rated cards (also did the 85x5, El Sharaawy and Wendell sbc’s with fodder). Anyway, got to pick out of Scholes, Barnes and mid Cannavaro. Absolute trash. Those three players combined are barely worth 800k.

I should be mad or disappointed, but it’s what I expect from this shitty company these days.

Last edited:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Did it for free with fodder. Also did the 85x5, El Sharaawy and Wendell sbc’s with fodder. Anyway, got to pick out of Scholes, Barnes and mid Cannavaro. Absolute trash.

damn that's nothing, but pain with those picks. I watched a few of these today and it felt like it was either insanely good or insanely bad and no in between

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
If it makes you feel better my best player out of the 85x5 was Henderson and I put in 2 87s.

Henderson, Gnabry, Lenglet, Thiago and Thiago Silva. Hot garbage.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Also, Fer looks solid. I have the fodder, will do him.

However the new Eredivisie cards are extremely disappointing on the other hand. I'd argue that Danillo is unusable, and the other two are way behind the power curve.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Also, Fer looks solid. I have the fodder, will do him.

However the new Eredivisie cards are extremely disappointing on the other hand. I'd argue that Danillo is unusable, and the other two are way behind the power curve.

Agreed, I only like Max cause he will get the link to Baumgartl and that's about it. But that does give me hope for a 2nd set of MLS players

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Pulled WIF Yuri Berchiche from my Marquee Matchups... He's like 150K so I'm not sure if he's really worth selling or holding on to for my first owner squads.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Had my first real point of weakness yesterday and opened 10 Promo Packs...250K worth. Packed What If Lees Melou and a few 85s. Lost about 100K when all was said and done.

I do this a couple times a year, even if I try not to, haha.

Did a few 81+, got Jovic. I'd do more but I hate when I grab cards out of all of my squads. Wish we could tag cards so we don't accidentally submit them.

Finished the What If objective card, working on finishing Fofana tomorrow. Icon Swaps next week.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm pretty sure I'm playing someone who is hacking. Is that a thing people have come across in this game? Its on PS4.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Weekend started out incredible 11-1 and then I was having serious connection issues that I couldn't figure out on saturday and sunday that was making the game unplayable. Thought it was Fifa that was having the issues, but apparently my ethernet cable wasn't plugged in all the way which f***ed it up. And once I figured it out I had to win my last 3 for gold 1 and choked it on the last game.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Really, really weird weekend. I thought I played like trash most of the weekend... But I also thought the majority of my opponents were not good.

Felt like I could finished with anywhere from 14-20 wins. I guess I'll take Gold 2.

snapseed-07.jpeg

I think I will pull the trigger on the Icon Player Pick. I've got enough fodder for the 87 squad... So it'll probably cost me 800K, unless I can do the 83x25 pack first. Likely not worth it, but I'm happy with my squad, so what the hell.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I had a rough go this weekend, only got silver 1. Went a 6 game losing streak in the middle which was not good and lost some close games I really should have won.

It was my first WL in like 3 weeks though so I attribute some of the crap to being out of practice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad