FIFA / FM Thread

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Did another few gold upgrades. Most were absolute trash, but did manage to pull Aké and Mané in my last ones. Awesome :thumbu:

Last edited:
Reactions: GabeTravels

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
442 flat with France been really good for me on seasons. Currently in division 4. If I need to be a bit more attack I go 4222. Then 3421 for ultra attacking.

What formations do yall use? 433 isn't as op as previous fifas imo

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Ugly weekend. Gold 3, missed Gold 2 by one game.

Had to go 5-1 at the end for Gold 2... Was up by a goal with 8 minutes left and blew it.

Such is life...

Reactions: Ajacied

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
442 flat with France been really good for me on seasons. Currently in division 4. If I need to be a bit more attack I go 4222. Then 3421 for ultra attacking.

What formations do yall use? 433 isn't as op as previous fifas imo

I play 4-2-3-1 with constant high press.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I have around 200k (pulled Totw Konate) and I'm looking to rework my team significantly.

Current Team

Martinez
D. Costa - Gomez - Mertens - Traore
Davies - Koulibaly - Manolas - Semedo
Donnarumma

Bench options: RB Anderson Talisca, POTM DCL, Vardy, RB Akinfenwa, UEL Atal, Promes, a bunch of 84-82s.

Everyone is tradeable except for Davies and Semedo

What are your suggestions to do with this team?

Should I invest the 200k, or rebuild my team or wait it out. Any ideas..​

Last edited:

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
I got 1.1 mill in coins.

Itching to spend it.

when does the market crash?

current team

IF Ibrah
Mertins
Dybala (non tradable)
Milinkovic-Savic
Naiggnolan
Kessie
Sandro
Koulibaly
Manolas
Cuadrado
Handanovic

also got non tradable Kante (88) & di Maria (87)

Can’t decide what to do. Kante is a nice U/T to have but EPL is still very expensive to build. I have a sissoko I pulled but besides that not many good EPL players in my club.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
I got 1.1 mill in coins.

Itching to spend it.

when does the market crash?

current team

IF Ibrah
Mertins
Dybala (non tradable)
Milinkovic-Savic
Naiggnolan
Kessie
Sandro
Koulibaly
Manolas
Cuadrado
Handanovic

also got non tradable Kante (88) & di Maria (87)

Can’t decide what to do. Kante is a nice U/T to have but EPL is still very expensive to build. I have a sissoko I pulled but besides that not many good EPL players in my club.

You are in a tough spot, but with 1.1 million I'd switch it up a bit. Or at least Hybrid.

(4-5-1)
Aubameyang (Deadeye)
Mane (Deadeye) - Sissoko (Shadow) - Kante (Shadow) - Traore (Deadeye)
Mertens (Hunter)
Robertson (Shadow) - Koulibaly (Shadow) - Manolas (Anchor) - Semedo (Anchor)
Handanovic (Glove)

Bench: Dybala, Di Maria, Naingollan, Bronzes

Do in game tactics, and switch to 4-4-2, with Mertens at striker and sissoko/kante as cdms.

Semedo, is imo the best Rb in the game, I like Traore, Mane is pricey but very very good.

------------------

This would only cost you; Aubameyang - 195k, mane -395k, Robertson - 25k, semedo - 14k, Traore- 4k = 633k

Leaving you with 467k to dangle. From here, you can decide to either go full prem (Gomez, VVD, etc), or get another superstar, aka Salah, Pogba, Inform Rashford etc.​

Last edited:

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Ugly, frustrating weekend league. I work on the weekends so I have a challenge to get 30 games in.

Started really well. Played 11 games on Friday. Started 5-1, ended 6-5. Whatever. A bit of bad luck but that always happens.

Saturday the connection was terrible, only played one game and lost it due to speed up lag.

That left a ton of games Sunday... Certainly wasn't going to get to 30. Just wanted Silver 1. Got there, but not before losing 7 straight at one point. The most absurd situations I can remember playing FIFA.

Such is life.

I haven't changed my team up in a few weeks. Want to add Salah at RW but waiting until the market crash that always comes for Black Friday. Also waiting to save my coins as the first Icon SBCs will be dropping by the end of this month.

Reactions: kingsboy11

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Played 7 hours of my trial and I’m already bored of the game. I don’t know what it is but I just can’t get into the game anymore.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Ugly, frustrating weekend league. I work on the weekends so I have a challenge to get 30 games in.

Started really well. Played 11 games on Friday. Started 5-1, ended 6-5. Whatever. A bit of bad luck but that always happens.

Saturday the connection was terrible, only played one game and lost it due to speed up lag.

That left a ton of games Sunday... Certainly wasn't going to get to 30. Just wanted Silver 1. Got there, but not before losing 7 straight at one point. The most absurd situations I can remember playing FIFA.

Such is life.

I haven't changed my team up in a few weeks. Want to add Salah at RW but waiting until the market crash that always comes for Black Friday. Also waiting to save my coins as the first Icon SBCs will be dropping by the end of this month.

I know what you mean. I've changed my team slightly since packing Ramos.

TfbW517.png

The only player that I can really think of improving this team is Rashford and I'm still waiting on his price to drop even further. I've been tempted to sell De Bruyne, but I want to hold onto him for first owner objectives.

I did try out the new Correa card alongside Dybala and Papu Gomez, but its still not quite the same.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I sold about 1.8M worth of players and just stocked the club with 86-90 rated players. Have about 110. Hoping to make a nice profit once the icon sbc’s turn up within the next 10 days.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Ummm... Holy shit.
Did the Total Football SBC. Prime Gold Players Pack as a reward. Got a walkout and was happy, as I haven't had a walkout for like 2 weeks. Never expected this.

PXL_20201118_201749014.MP.jpg

After sitting in disbelief for a few minutes...I looked at the rest of the pack and swore some more.

PXL_20201118_201918747.jpg

Now to figure out how to change my squad up before the weekend...

Last edited:
Reactions: kingsboy11

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Ummm... Holy shit.
Did the Total Football SBC. Prime Gold Players Pack as a reward. Got a walkout and was happy, as I haven't had a walkout for like 2 weeks. Never expected this.

View attachment 376800

After sitting in disbelief for a few minutes...I looked at the rest of the pack and swore some more.

View attachment 376801

Now to figure out how to change my squad up before the weekend...

Holy shit what a pack! Congrats!

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Screenshot_20201120-154316.png

This is what I'm rolling with this weekend in game. The 3 attackers are nice, and I play pretty narrow so I don't lose Neymar out wide.

I start on 4-5-1 so everyone's on 10 Chem. Firmino is playing more of an attacking CAM role in game, with KDB box to box and Kante as a stay back CDM.

Strongly considered getting RTTF Auba, but right now he's just not worth 750K over his normal Gold card. I know he's likely to get upgraded, but I'm just shy about tying up almost a million liquid coin.

Hoping for a solid CAM with Icon Swaps, but if not, I'll likely get Kaka to replace Firmino...

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
View attachment 376997

This is what I'm rolling with this weekend in game. The 3 attackers are nice, and I play pretty narrow so I don't lose Neymar out wide.

I start on 4-5-1 so everyone's on 10 Chem. Firmino is playing more of an attacking CAM role in game, with KDB box to box and Kante as a stay back CDM.

Strongly considered getting RTTF Auba, but right now he's just not worth 750K over his normal Gold card. I know he's likely to get upgraded, but I'm just shy about tying up almost a million liquid coin.

Hoping for a solid CAM with Icon Swaps, but if not, I'll likely get Kaka to replace Firmino...

Incredible team.

Just an idea what if you get RTTF Jesus instead of Auba because he will get Neymar on full chem. If you play a 4-3-3 then switch in game to 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Incredible team.

Just an idea what if you get RTTF Jesus instead of Auba because he will get Neymar on full chem. If you play a 4-3-3 then switch in game to 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1.

I've looked at Jesus. He's a bit pricey but looks like a fun card.

I start in a 4-5-1 so everyone's on Full Chem anyways. Switched at first to the 4-3-2-1 but I've been going back to the 4-1-2-1-2 and it's been better.

Auba's...a little underwhelming. He's not bad, his size is nice for headers. His speed led to a few goals this weekend than Aguero definitely wouldn't have gotten.

Reactions: Mitch nylander

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Started 6-5 on Friday, pulled it back yesterday going 8-3 for Gold 3 winning 6 games in a row. Its a bit frustrating because I was really liking how I was playing, but it just wasn't translating to wins for a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad