FHM Sim Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Brock said:
I'm trying to send down and therefore waive a certain player. But when I do and it asks "do you want to put Player A on waivers, yes or no" and I click yes. Then it says runtime error and the program shuts down on me.

Need some help here.

Use version 1.5 of the editor and the player will be sent down.

HFNHL Red Wings

Brock said:
I'm trying to send down and therefore waive a certain player. But when I do and it asks "do you want to put Player A on waivers, yes or no" and I click yes. Then it says runtime error and the program shuts down on me.

Need some help here.

Submit lines without the waived player and put a text file in your team folder asking Josh and/or Dion to waive the requested player.
You're not the first one to get that error. There must be a conflict with certain O/S and GM Editor combinations b/c it's only a handful of people that get that particular error.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Submit lines without the waived player and put a text file in your team folder asking Josh and/or Dion to waive the requested player.
You're not the first one to get that error. There must be a conflict with certain O/S and GM Editor combinations b/c it's only a handful of people that get that particular error.

Ok thanks Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->