FHM 9

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Started a random debut in 1917. I'm up to 2015 and this is now a thing:

upload_2020-11-21_9-38-58.png

Curious as to how Mario and Wayne adjust to each other.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Or create a new one. Now im curious, how it will go with FHM 8. It will have a shorter time to develop, as usual. Assuming the season 20/21 will start in october.

As a fun of futurology, what plans are there for FHM 8? ;)

Given the FHM 7 brought big feature in 2d engine, it probably will be upgrade year for it, while FHM 9 could bring another big feature. I think Jeff said it in preview video that one year there is big feature and another year is upgrading on that same feature.

However, I liked what I saw from FHM 7 so far. Looking forward to it !

KnightAttack

Jan 3, 2017
Canada
Given the FHM 7 brought big feature in 2d engine, it probably will be upgrade year for it, while FHM 9 could bring another big feature. I think Jeff said it in preview video that one year there is big feature and another year is upgrading on that same feature.

However, I liked what I saw from FHM 7 so far. Looking forward to it !
The additional Covid time has allowed us to roll out a more complete 2D engine. However it's still Build 1.0. There's more things to come, like the ability to mod what the players look like.

8 is way too far off to even make a guess. Although Jeff does make a hint of something in an upcoming Podcast that is possible.

Reactions: pukovnik
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
@KnightAttack the new trailer looks good! I'm not sure if this has ever been asked but.. in an historical mode, are you able to persuade notable Euro FA's earlier to the NHL? Or is it hardcoded that they 'do not' come over? Like Boris Mikhailov, Vladdy Krutov, Valeri Kharlamov, etc.

KnightAttack

Jan 3, 2017
Canada
@KnightAttack the new trailer looks good! I'm not sure if this has ever been asked but.. in an historical mode, are you able to persuade notable Euro FA's earlier to the NHL? Or is it hardcoded that they 'do not' come over? Like Boris Mikhailov, Vladdy Krutov, Valeri Kharlamov, etc.

We have already added an "Iron Curtain Rule" that you can turn off and allow Europeans come over more.

And now with the additional Canada Cup tournaments, even more guys are available!

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
The additional Covid time has allowed us to roll out a more complete 2D engine. However it's still Build 1.0. There's more things to come, like the ability to mod what the players look like.

8 is way too far off to even make a guess. Although Jeff does make a hint of something in an upcoming Podcast that is possible.

When is that podcast ?

filip85

Feb 7, 2017

Hmm, I listened it twice very carefully, but I couldn't figure out..can you give us hint where on podcast time-table is ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad