FHM 9

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
damn, I wish real life Ottawa had the budget to afford a team of scouts and office staff...

It couldn't until after I tanked in year one, drafted Lafreniere, signed Ovechkin, and win the Stanley Cup in 22-23...

KnightAttack

Jan 3, 2017
Canada
Yeah...I don't think you need quite that many Scouts...you must have every player in the world perfectly rated though huh?

Scouting is one area that is getting changed in the next version...but yeah. Hopefully some of you saw the other information about the bigger information for the next...

Reactions: CasusBelli

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Yeah...I don't think you need quite that many Scouts...you must have every player in the world perfectly rated though huh?

Scouting is one area that is getting changed in the next version...but yeah. Hopefully some of you saw the other information about the bigger information for the next...
A 3d engine is amazing, and maybe one the biggest features the game could have possibly added. I'm interested to see how it's implemented, but it works well in OOTP.

Reactions: mrhockey193195

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I usually have upwards of 100. I'm playing a game as Ottawa right now with 110 scouts.

It's a pain to manage, though.
I just focus on quality and potential on each position for each major league (NHL, AHL, Liiga, KHL, OHL, WHL, QJMHL, OJHL, BCHL) and then draft-only, position-specific quantity by region. I’ll throw in one or two free agent scouts as well. That’s enough to get me all A ratings among players who matter.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
damn, I wish real life Ottawa had the budget to afford a team of scouts and office staff...
I have Babcock and Boucher as my offensive and defensive ACs in NYR, so development is decent, even though my ratings are all 7s.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
KnightAttack said:
Yes 7 is not vaporware. Ha. It's coming. The additional time is letting us get in some long-requested features. It'll be worth it. I juhst got a new build and...Oh boy. I can't wait to be able to talk about it more!
please tell me we can have NHL players in the olympics!!

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
Yes 7 is not vaporware. Ha. It's coming. The additional time is letting us get in some long-requested features. It'll be worth it. I just got a new build and...Oh boy. I can't wait to be able to talk about it more!

Oh come on! We've been waiting long enough. :)

I'm really looking forward to it!

Reactions: CasusBelli

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
Anybody here interested in a free copy? I accidentally just bought a second key not realizing I already owned this game on steam. This is the key first come first serve N4HY2-460IY-PZM8P

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Anybody here interested in a free copy? I accidentally just bought a second key not realizing I already owned this game on steam. This is the key first come first serve N4HY2-460IY-PZM8P
Definitely if still available

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad