Feuds that never happened, but could be very hot

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Although I know they fought on a bunch of house shows(I heard like 12), I am always surprised the WWF never capitalized on having Hogan vs Flair as the main event of a PPV in the early 90s

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Although I know they fought on a bunch of house shows(I heard like 12), I am always surprised the WWF never capitalized on having Hogan vs Flair as the main event of a PPV in the early 90s
The house shows supposedly didn't draw so they scrapped the feud.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I think Bret Hart could have gotten some good matches out of Hulk as well as Warrior

Steamboat versus Hogan as a face versus face match after Wrestlemania 3 would have been fun

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Michaels vs Guerrero would have been nice, probably with Guerrero as a heel. Also Michaels vs Lesnar, the more sympathetic old man Michaels putting on a selling clinic whenever he faces off against young monster Lesnar. .

Reactions: Kaner9

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Sting and Undertaker, even though it would've been a spectacle and not much of a match, the feud probably would've been pretty damn good...and I don't particularly care for the two guys.

Reactions: Kaner9

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
In the Owen Hart episode Dark Side of the Ring there was mentioned, what it could be: Owen vs Benoit, vs Guerero, Angle ... High flying technical matches fun to watch. But ...

Reactions: KIRK

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It's too bad that there was never a Bruiser Brody - Hulk Hogan feud, which people claim was how Brody planned to wind down his career. I don't think that it would have been great or anything, but insert that into say Wrestlemania 4 (shortly before Brody died) and it's an improvement. Same with Wrestlemania 2.

Reactions: Normand Lacombe

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
There were many mediocre wrestlers in the first 11 WM MEs. WM 12 with Hart and Michaels is the first good one to me.

Last edited:

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
It's too bad that there was never a Bruiser Brody - Hulk Hogan feud, which people claim was how Brody planned to wind down his career. I don't think that it would have been great or anything, but insert that into say Wrestlemania 4 (shortly before Brody died) and it's an improvement. Same with Wrestlemania 2.
The way I heard it was that Brody had talked with Vince about possibly coming to WWF, and a feud with Hogan was likely; but Brody knew that the end result of that feud would be him lying down for Hogan to give him the legdrop and get the pin. Brody was worried that losing clean to Hogan repeatedly might hurt his earning potential in Japan, so he declined the offer.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It's an odd one but bear with me.

Vader vs Bam Bam Bigelow

2 400lb'ers that could go. Both were very quick for their size and could do things off the top rope they had no business being able to do.

They could've actually made the giant vs giant feud work. We got some matches in Japan but not a full program

That could have been great. You'd probably need a mouthpiece for Vader but something built around those two could work. Bigelow was perfectly serviceable as a face and Vader was a good heel against big wrestlers.

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->