HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Fenway !

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thank you all for your warm wishes.

I only do what I do here because of my love for the HF Bruins community. We have fun here especially when things are going good for the team :)

HF's Godmother Fugu who we lost a few months ago had a feeling that I should get more involved here a few years ago and somehow it evolved into getting the keys to the entire site. Like all the other Mods here I am a volunteer and I can tell you that we at HF Bruins have the best Mod team on the entire board.

In a little over a week, the real season begins and we all know that Tampa is the most dangerous iceberg out there but we need to deal with Toronto first.

That is going to be a hard series for the Mods as we will have many visitors 'coming in peace' from the land of 416.............and many Bruins fans will visit the Toronto board. :help:

Again THANK YOU ALL and to quote Jack 'Who has more fun than us?'

GO BRUINS

:bruins

Last edited:

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Happy birthday Kevin. You always know the answer (or where to find it). Thanks for all you do to make HFBRUINS the best board around. Too bad you weren't born a day sooner, you'd have shared your birthday with an awesome dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->