Fehr scores 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwOOsh*

I'm not saying your opinion is trolling, its the way you state it like the poster is naive for saying Fehr is doing well, and really I don't want to search history to find you and your buddy AK trolling Caps threads.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
SwOOsh said:
I'm not saying your opinion is trolling, its the way you state it like the poster is naive for saying Fehr is doing well, and really I don't want to search history to find you and your buddy AK trolling Caps threads.
I never said anything regarding someone being naive for saying Fehr does well.
I never even criticized Fehr nor downplayed his game.
Maybe you need to read the thread more carefully before throwing unfounded accusations.
As for me and AK trolling, take that through PMs, and yes please use the search feature.
I'd be interested to see if you can backup your claims.

SwOOsh*

Please read what I'm saying, maybe I need to write it in French for you. It's not what your saying, it's how your saying it (the tone you're using).

Like I said I don't really feel like searching through history but I found this one from a week ago right after a trade:

Man you guys a worse then the Pens.

Beech, Sivek, Lupaschuk and money for Aulin and Kucera

That is a great comment to make, that is going to start a flame war yeah good game.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
SwOOsh said:
Please read what I'm saying, maybe I need to write it in French for you. It's not what your saying, it's how your saying it (the tone you're using).

Like I said I don't really feel like searching through history but I found this one from a week ago right after a trade:

Man you guys a worse then the Pens.

Beech, Sivek, Lupaschuk and money for Aulin and Kucera

That is a great comment to make, that is going to start a flame war yeah good game.
OK.
Let me first tell you that my "tone" isn't heard through the web.

Second I'm waiting for your apology right now.
That post wasn't made by me kid :
http://www.hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=1003801&postcount=3

Maybe indeed you need to learn french.

And I'm still waiting for your apologies for throwing false accusations.

SwOOsh*

Evilo said:
OK.
Let me first tell you that my "tone" isn't heard through the web.

Second I'm waiting for your apology right now.
That post wasn't made by me kid :
http://www.hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=1003801&postcount=3

Maybe indeed you need to learn french.

And I'm still waiting for your apologies for throwing false accusations.

For one thing KID I’m not going to be apologizing to you for anything. If you cannot see your response as being condescending then you need to wake up.

Secondly, if there is a way to search through your roughly 4,000 idiotic post for certain criteria please inform me.

Lastly, please give up your admin/mod rights as you say “you are not oneâ€. I would like to put you on my ignore list (you’ll be on their by yourself by the way).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
SwOOsh said:
For one thing KID I’m not going to be apologizing to you for anything. If you cannot see your response as being condescending then you need to wake up.

Secondly, if there is a way to search through your roughly 4,000 idiotic post for certain criteria please inform me.

Lastly, please give up your admin/mod rights as you say “you are not oneâ€. I would like to put you on my ignore list (you’ll be on their by yourself by the way).
OK if you'r enot grown up enough to aplogize fine.
You just proved my point. You needed to go into the archives to send me a post I didn't even make.
Talk about bad faith.

The you go on and say I post "idiotic posts". lol

Finally, I'm a mod, not an admin.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
SwOOsh, your behavior on this thread is unacceptable. This is a warning to knock off the tough guy stuff or you'll find yourself unable to post for a few days. Not only were your comments off base and not warranted, they were personal attacks. If you have any confusion as to what constitutes a personal attack, see the FAQ. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->