Fehr or Stafford????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
In a fantasy league you have to go with Fehr. Playing intangibles, good defense and being a good leader dont count for FH.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
NYRangers said:
In a fantasy league you have to go with Fehr. Playing intangibles, good defense and being a good leader dont count for FH.

Fehr is being groomed as a power forward, He likely will be paired with Ovechkin or Semin. A keeper in my mind.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
borro said:
Fehr is being groomed as a power forward, He likely will be paired with Ovechkin or Semin. A keeper in my mind.

Fehr will never be a power forward....but he will be a pretty good offensive player with a great reach and great puck control....miles above stafford.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Epsilon said:
Definitely Fehr. I don't think Stafford would have been a first-rounder in the 2003 draft.
Have to agree with you even though I'm a Sabres fan. I don't think he has nearly as much NHL Offensive talent as some Sabre fans want to think.

fan1234

Nov 30, 2002
Visit site
Stafford has been in the shadow of Parise the past few years and both Parise and Bochenski last year. This weekend in Maine he scored the GWG in both games. Game 1 a penalty shot in overtime he beat what many think is the best or top 2 goalies in the NCAA. He has 4 goals in UND's first 3 games.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Rabid Ranger said:
Do you feel the same way about Ryan Kesler?

Kesler was drafted too high for my tastes, although I'd probably have him at the tail end of round 1, maybe sliding into round 2. He's better than Stafford to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad