Feels good to put the Habs flag on my car window

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
I feared it would be a while til I could put my flag on my car in spring time, as I thought the Habs would miss the playoffs for a few years until they became a strong team again.
Thank you Marc, Michel and the whole management/coaching staff, as well as all the players, from full timers to part timers.

I feel like the level of participation, grit, desire to win, passion of the product on the ice was elevated greatly compared to last year, I am so grateful.

I thought I'd start a thread for people to post pictures of their car flags/any other flags they have in spirit of the coming playoffs, and post their expectations as to how we will perform/what they expect.

As far as playoffs are concerned, I expect them to perform well, and to get past the 1st round. Beyond that, I am satisfied if they show up every game with passion and competitiveness. It's not about this year, it's about the next 2-3-4 years. I strongly believe that we will have a 25th stanley cup banner up on the ceiling while Bergevin is our GM.

For the picture, I will post once I get home.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Waiting to crush the leafs next week so I can put mine up. Still living in Ontario, but good chance I'll be back in QC by time the ECF roll around.

Then again, I wear my t-shirts pretty often and my gym bag has a big Habs pin. Gym FULL of leafers and they always give me that look. Makes for good motivation on that last rep.

Apr 28, 2010
I actually had my habs flag on my car after we clinched, but then had to remove it when we lost to the leafs 2 days later. :laugh:

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I actually had my habs flag on my car after we clinched, but then had to remove it when we lost to the leafs 2 days later. :laugh:
I don't understand fans like you. You only support your team when they win *_*
After the 6-0 loss to the LAFS I wore my jersey to university. Haters gonna hate.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
I need to get one in Toronto in time for Saturday's game.
Hopefully they don't **** the bed like last Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad