Pre-Game Talk: Feel Good Funk Friday leading into Sadistic Saturday game 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Okay lets walk off thursday nightmare and internal fighting and all things that get the soul down

leading in to game 60 Saturday Night Special

it is Feel Good Friday

Lets drop the needle and get the funk out today

Talking points leading

one question

how low can we go

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Looking at the schedule, I only see maybe 2 to 3 wins the rest of the way. What a gong-show season. I don't really care who gets traded/fired for this ****ing season, but I hope the axe falls, and falls hard.

OilTastic

Embrace The Hate
Oct 5, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta.
Looking at the schedule, I only see maybe 2 to 3 wins the rest of the way. What a gong-show season. I don't really care who gets traded/fired for this ****ing season, but I hope the axe falls, and falls hard.

^that's what i was thinking too, especially when a lot of the Oiler players have appeared to me to be mailing it in already. :shakehead

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
I created a dance move called the Jultz, its about relaxing your shoulders and entire upper body, doing a 360 spin, swinging your hands up in the air like you just don't care.

Its like Disco but worse, i am working on it.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I created a dance move called the Jultz, its about relaxing your shoulders and entire upper body, doing a 360 spin, swinging your hands up in the air like you just don't care.

I feel like working on it would be a disservice to the name.

Fairy McGodfather

Liquored & Cynical
Feb 5, 2016
Rural Saskatchewan

Don't forget his signature move, it's where you open your mouth real wide, and move your hand in a back and forth motion as if you're cramming popcorn into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad