Feed watched during the playoff

National feed or Willy and Mase?

• Total voters

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Split between picking up NBC stream and the Fox Southwest Stars feed. I don't really care or listen to the announcers much though, so it doesn't really matter to me, as long as they are mostly calling the play-by-play enough and not rambling or goofing around getting too chatty during the game. I couldn't tell you any of their names off the top of my head. That's the way it should be. About the only thing I noticed in any broadcast was I thought Anson Carter was pretty well-spoken in the intermission show... not sure if I ever really noticed him doing stuff before. :dunno:

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I was forced to watch whatever I could stream online. So primarily the national braodcast, and god dang are they bad. Willy and Mace are bad dont get me wrong, but the national broadcasters were butchering names so bad sometimes I was distracted from the game itself lol

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I watched 1 national, 1 local, and the other one I just kept up with the score. I liked that the national feeds showed other games during the intermissions.

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
Fox sports south, nbc, and Hulu. Unfortunately I live right on the boarder of Fox sports south and fox Sports Indiana so I’m constantly going back and forth between channels because they can’t decided which region I’m in. I just take which ever I can get idc really.

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
Fox sports south, nbc, and Hulu. Unfortunately I live right on the boarder of Fox sports south and fox Sports Indiana so I’m constantly going back and forth between channels because they can’t decided which region I’m in. I just take which ever I can get idc really.
Can't watch the games (legally) in any possible way in Western KY if you have DirecTV. It's F'd. Only an hour from Nashville.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Forced to watch NBC (Nothing But Crap) since Dish doesn't give a rip I paid for Center Ice in Western Kentucky and did not give us the local feed option.

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
National, cause down in Lousiana it was that or the Stars feed and I didn't want to support that. Which is weird, because almost the whole season when I watched on center ice, i always choose the opposing teams broadcast.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Thanks all, looks like almost a 50/50 split. I tended to watch NBC because they were not the homers view. I got so tired of Willy and Mason sugar coating just about every error. They are far better however than anything Grimson ever offered.

Reactions: AnalogKid

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I watch the local feed. I would rather give them the ratings.

And as I watch games with my Predators bias, I don't care to hear the announcers slobber all over whatever team we are playing.

I also listen to the Preds radio to hear Hal Gill, he tells it pretty much like it is.

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
Can't watch the games (legally) in any possible way in Western KY if you have DirecTV. It's F'd. Only an hour from Nashville.

See that surprising. I live right across the border in southern Indiana and Kentucky and our spectrum service will get Fox sports south for every preds game. But since ive moved out on my own I have hulu and hulu cant figure out if I have Fox south or Indiana when my parents spectrum cable clearly has fox sports south

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad