Federal Hockey League

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
link to fantrax rules page https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...ji7w1jtz/rules

just a one year league fellas.......for free .

if theres anyone looking for a mid summer slow live draft tuneup but would still take the free league serious enough to play all season hit me up .Gm's that are prepared to slow live draft at a decent pace are preferred/would like to get started soon enough . I'm knee deep in my upcoming dynasty drafts for the next while so this will help me kill some time in between those .

the skinny
7 teams with a Slapshot movie theme , h2h v.s all teams each week so you'd be anywhere from 0-6 to 6-0 or anywhere in between by weeks end .
4 teams make playoff which occur during final 4 wks of season 1 vs 4 , 3 vs 2 , winners advance to finals (each playoff is 2 weeks long , even the semis)

I think the link to the fantrax rule page pretty much outlines the rest but if you have any questions let me know .

*I would use a draft randomizer tool to set draft order for fairness / emailed results

who knows , maybe joining this sidebar league is a gateway to getting a spot in one of my dynasty league openings in the future .

available teams
Charlestown Chiefs--taken
Long Island Ducks—theegm
Syracuse Bulldogs—edmoiler13
Peterborough Patriots
Lancaster Gears
Hyannisport Presidents
Broom County Blades—smytty

Last edited:

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
heh , I didnt think this recruiting message got posted since the board was acting up on me .

I contacted the two of you via pm . let me know what Federal League team you want when expressing interest and also please be available to give the slow live draft attention :)

if league hasnt finished draft by sept 29 I'll change it to a 90 second timer at 1 pm eastern on that day

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Send me your Fantrax username or email used for Fantrax smytty via pm so I can add you

Same goes for anyone else interested, thanks

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
only 3 spots left and we can get started , send fantrax i.d or email when contacting me so I can add you , thanks

Last edited:

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->