New York Islanders: Feb 28th game against leafs Moved to the Coliseum!

JeffNYI

Jun 16, 2006
Thats a lot of dough to waste on hate.

I consider it an investment. I'm bringing my children and I'm going to show them how a rat prick traitor gets treated. It's a life lesson to never, ever be like John Tavares.

Nah I'm just kidding lol... I think it's going to be a very rare fan experience.. I think there will be a lot of energy in the building and it's something that will never replicate itself in my lifetime.. I can think of few experiences where Islanders fans will be so united and I want to be there and have my children experience it...

I've only been to like 5 of our home games in my life.. my son has been to 1 and my daughters haven't been to any.. I think if there's any regular season game to go to this year, it's going to be that one..

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I consider it an investment. I'm bringing my children and I'm going to show them how a rat prick traitor gets treated. It's a life lesson to never, ever be like John Tavares.

Nah I'm just kidding lol... I think it's going to be a very rare fan experience.. I think there will be a lot of energy in the building and it's something that will never replicate itself in my lifetime.. I can think of few experiences where Islanders fans will be so united and I want to be there and have my children experience it...

I've only been to like 5 of our home games in my life.. my son has been to 1 and my daughters haven't been to any.. I think if there's any regular season game to go to this year, it's going to be that one..

I've only been to one game this year -- and it was on the West coast!! So I'm hardly one to talk ---- but I can't see spending money like that on a game -- playoffs sure -- but not regular season--- and 90% just to boo a guy who used to play for us.

Reactions: Doshell Propivo

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Of course....

and spend $600?

Nope.
You can get 5 good tix to a NYR-NYI game for less than $600? I haven't been to a home NYI game in years, but $120 for say lower bowl against a good opponent seems like an appropriate number.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The reaction to Captain Pajamas is going to finally let me see what the reaction would've been like if Eric Bischoff had ever shown up at the old ECW Arena.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

kmo429

Jul 22, 2011
Not sure if anyone has pushed this theory but I think this was very calculated for the Isles.

Leafs fans always seem to come in caravans (not quite to the extent of the habs) to help pack the Isles stadium whether it be Nassau or Barclays. Given what happened this offseason, they knew the Leafs fans would chomp at the bit to be coming to this game. By pulling the bait and switch, a game that previously has a bunch of empty seats I'm sure, probably now has very few and the Isles fans were the first to hear about this. Not sure if it makes any sense, but I'm guessing this was supposed to be a Nassau game all along and they switched it knowing it would1) be a much better environment for punishing Judas and 2) would improve the ratio of Isles fans at the game.

Reactions: ThreeLeftSkates

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Fyi..I'm not creating a new thread for this...but I follow one of the most well known News12 on air people on one of the social media platforms. This person is an isles fan.

Spoke my mind on how embarrassing that video was. And asked for his/her thoughts.

The person agreed with me.

Yikes.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Fyi..I'm not creating a new thread for this...but I follow one of the most well known News12 on air people on one of the social media platforms. This person is an isles fan.

Spoke my mind on how embarrassing that video was. And asked for his/her thoughts.

Yikes.
What video?

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Lol..who wants to make a new thread on the main board, "Isles vs leafs- Pregame talk"

Instant

Feb 20, 2018

Yikes.

This is so bad I can't stop laughing. The only thing funnier was that whole tread on main boards with people going bananas because of a clickbait, shitty thing done by a shitty network.

Well played, News12, well played.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

crasherino

May 9, 2013

Yikes.
You thought a cringe worthy video was in fact cringy and a local news reporter agreed with you? Kudos to you for resisting the urge to start a thread on this ground breaking news.

Way to show restraint!

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
You thought a cringe worthy video was in fact cringy and a local news reporter agreed with you? Kudos to you for resisting the urge to start a thread on this ground breaking news.

Way to show restraint!

Lol..like many things I come up with after smoking, doesn't seem nearly as impressive the next day! :)

Reactions: crasherino

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Naw, it's just a hockey game and Trotz will have the team ready. Isles have been very good for 60 games. I don't see any reason why they would revert to last season now.
They havent looked good in awhile now. I woulda thought that he would have got them going yesterday but they looked pretty complacent again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->